friend in need
Iskata's eyes flashed as Deuce described the male, inside she thought she knew exactly who it was but she didn't speak his name. She just asked the name of the young male she'd seduced the past moon. "What did the boy look like?" she asked curiously as she shook her head sadly about the fact that her friend had been attacked. She thought she might know what had started this whole thing but she didn't really want to mention it. She flicked a piece of dirt from her shimmering fur inplace of speaking up and eyed the motes floating in the sunlight about them, almost magical.

When Deuce spoke up she smiled and agreed, she wanted what they all use to know and remember. At the suggesting of starting their own pack Iskata smiled, that was exactly what they needed. "I'm sure we could.. Magdalena would probably join me.. and I met some wolves who are new to these lands.. I'm sure if we scouted about we could find a suitable place and some others who would want that kindof life again.. " she was lost in memories again as she smiled, but soon that was shattered by the mention of the name Deuce suggested for just such a pack, a wash of hurt cross her eyes as she turned back to Deuce. "Phoenix.." she murmured sadly, not wasn't to be reminded of that past. She shook the thoughts from her mind as she tried to blink away the pain and sorrow that came with him nowadays.

Messages In This Thread