Time and Time again
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v90/c ... 4w6s2b.jpg); background-position:top; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 500px; border: 1px solid #000; background-color: #000;">

The female’s reaction pleased the older female immensely. It was not often that she found someone willing to play so foolishly with her. While her friends in her pack indulged her with smiles and laugher, it was only Slay who would romp about like a child. Strange that Cercelee was not found of young puppies, as they were the ones who would most likely play, but they did not allure her. However, the ebony female before her was for all purpose an adult, a young one, but an adult none the less. And she did not snub Cercelee or sneer at her, but rather imitate the antics that Cer herself had just been engaging in, which brought approval from Cercelee in the form of merry laughter.

"I like that look very much." Cercelee kicked up some sand with her back legs, most of which stuck in her own tail. "If it’s exercise you’re looking for we could always race..." Cer’s blue eyes darted about the beach to look for some landmark they could race to, and finding none that were all too appealing suggested another idea, in case her new friend did not care for races. "Or you can help me dig my hole. I haven’t gotten it just right yet, though I don’t know why. Perhaps it needs to be bigger?" Her tail waved behind her, having forgotten to be self-conscious, or introduce herself for that matter.

Table by Tammi!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread