I want my life
[html]

Alder's chest heaved up and down, his heart pounding in his ears as he looked down at his brother. The change in the smaller wolf's body caused Alder to change as well. Eyes caught a glimpse of the bright stomach, and in an instant the fight that had erupted was defused. The male rose quickly, standing at his full height and backing away a few long strided steps. His hands were held open, palms wept lightly the blood his claws had drawn moments before with clenching fists. He hardly knew what to think at a moment like this, his first ever event that included anger and violence. Most felt this when they were pups, practicing how to fight with their siblings. But Alder never had. He could not let his anger go, even if the fight had been settled. Winning was as foreign for him just like the rage, and Alder wanted to get as far away from all of it as he could.

There was a long pause, masked eyes looked through the Dreaming landscape to see that Hawthorn had escaped the scene before he could. The wolf needed his friends comfort more then ever now. Alder cleared his throat before speaking. I'm staying here, until she returns. The last push and force he could portray, he would be here to remind Crypress of this defeat and his cowardliness. Even though Alder wanted to run away just as much as his brother likely did. Alder turned, the scent of 'Torn heavy in the air and trailed the dark horse.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread