Exploration of the Manor
[html]

Smile Much better now thank you, but am now covered in rabbit fur (we have accidentally adopted two XD) WC: 778

The sable female was rather impressed with the male hunting, she watched him move upwind of the prey, moving with agility and grace that was odd to see in this form. She herself had never managed to hunt in this form without the knife, she had never been able to walk four legged in this form, after all she had never really had any need to, she had her Lupus form for such things after all, when she hunted she used that form, finding that she could move far more swiftly. Watching the male was a rather impressive lesson to herself; it had never really occurred to her to hunt as this male was doing now, utilising his hands as well as his ability to run on his hands and feet when he was pursuing prey. She was rather impressed with the way he moved, the way he hunted, had she still been the head huntress in Syemv and then Aremys she would have been picking him to take on her hunting expeditions now, she liked the way that he hunted, yes, he would be a good asset to this pack. She watched as the rabbit seemed to escape him, but he neatly herded it back to himself and caught him, as he held it aloft and nodded at the female she grinned at him, dipping her head in a mock bow, showing that she was impressed with what he had just done. He had indeed been fascinating to watch, fascinating enough for the jet pelted Patrician to consider trying his form of hunting herself, she wondered if it was indeed as effortless as he had made it seem, she supposed though that it would require a lot more practice of walking in her Optime form on all four limbs before she would be able to match the speeds that he had achieved. She smiled as he approached, the two fat rabbits in his hands, she took the slimmer one, smiling at him in appreciation. Then the male spoke, an unusual thing, the sable female was discovering, it was nice to hear him speak, he explained that he was not an accomplished shifter and that was why he had learnt to hunt in that form, she nodded as he explained this, it was understandable, she had seen wolves adapt to far more serious problems, he had done so admirably.
"Thank you very much for the rabbit Kota, I must say that I am really very impressed with the way that you hunt. You have difficultly shifting you say? Has it always been that way? Had you not said anything I would have simply assumed that you simply preferred this form and that you had adapted to hunt in such a way." Soran replied, still smiling at the ebony pelted male.

She was indeed grateful for the rabbit, she had not really found time to eat today and it was a very nice gesture to offer her a rabbit. She moved her deft fingers over the carcass, pulling the fur out of it as she spoke, she was not always this fussy, but as she had the time she might as well remove the fur before she attempted to eat it. She smiled at the male as he spoke again, saying that he had enjoyed living in his former pack, this cheered the sable Patrician, she was glad that pack life suited him, it meant that he was more likely to stay around, this was nothing but good for the ebony female, he would be a great asset to the pack, besides, the sable female was fond of the dark male. She smiled at him again, nodding as he spoke.
"I see... I myself hated AmberRose, there was some unpleasantness there, let us just say that it was run by a psychopath. But after that I joined Syemv and it was wonderful, I loved it there, it disbanded as well, we joined with another pack to form a pack named Aremys and I was happy there for a time, then of course came the great fire to the North, which destroyed our pack's lands, that was where we lived before we all moved here. So I have been in a fair few packs in my time. When did you leave the pack that you were in before coming here then, it is a shame that it fell apart, it sounds like you were indeed very happy there." The sable female said, still plucking the rabbit as she spoke, she was curious about this male, wondering where he had learnt to hunt in such an awkward form with such agility.

<style type="text/css"> .sa2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a9b1bd; letter-spacing:1px; } .sa2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #5c697b;} .sa2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .sa2 {margin:0px auto; width:455px; background-color:#324357; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... soran2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 375px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread