Break It In
[html]

ooc: I did not mean to take so long on this, sorry bro.

Oh, if only the man knew about how Venom came to receive his name. It was not his birth name, no, for it was a name given to him by the monochromatic woman that stood to the side of the two males. There was a whole story behind the name, and to those of whom had a more harsh aura than the male by the name of Mido knew, Venom did match his name. He was venomous, poison for those whom tried to converse with him with impure tendencies, and his eyes were more than likely able to get his point across before his poison laced voice was able to let the insults drop from his maw. He was not friendly to those whom did not deserve it, and in some way, this Mido did. Venom nodded to the male when he had spoken of sparring. Don't expect me to go easy on ya. I'm not the easy-goin spar buddy. the male spoke, a twisted grin forming on his lips with the cigarette hanging from his maw.

Panda looked to the horses whom were making a fuss, and she had moved over to them, her sights going to a large mare that had splotches of white and black. This happened to be her favorite of the horses of Anathema, and she wished to claim this horse since it was not owned by any particular person within the pack. She put her hand on it's nose and rubbed it's face. It spoke to her within it's low speech and asked whom the new guy was. Panda chuckled lightly and then replied to it, telling it that the male was called 'Mido' and that he was a nice guy. Then Mido had spoken to her once more, and she turned to face him again. She had heard his words and she wandered back over towards the two males. She was asked if she could help point him in the right direction. I can try. What do you need help with? she asked him, cocking her head to the left.

<style type="text/css">
.pandafreeb2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#0d63c8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #010312; }
.pandafreeb2-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#818184; text-align:center;}
.pandafreeb2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.pandafreeb2 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#010312; background-image:url(http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h37 ... Behr02.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ecebe9; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#818184; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.pandafreeb2-border1 {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.pandafreeb2-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #28304a; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#346+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread