A Long Trek
[html]
It was not long before the dark femme saw a wolf appear on one of the hills near her. A pure white female with green eyes like her own. As the wolfess approached her she lowered her head and gently lowered her ears to be more flat against her head. As Savina heard the lupine speak to her in English she blessed the elder of her old pack for teaching her the language back in Italy. She had been obstinate about learning it as a pup, but lord knows she would need it now. I have been better. She gave a slight smile and softly wagged the tip of her tail.

Some help would be wonderful, if you are willing and able to give it. Savina noted that the female said that they had troubles with a northern clan. It would probably be important information if she was allowed to join this pack. No, I didn't come from the north. I ended up her by accident. I was on a ship and a storm sank it. That's how that happened. She nodded to her swollen leg. I washed up on the shores of the Insieme pack and their leader helped me. However one day I could not find anyone, so I started down the coast to find others. Savina once again reflected on how hectic her life had recently become. It had all started with her mother's accident and things hadn't seemed to slow down since. I am originally from Italy and I know nothing of these lands, so you will have to forgive my ignorance in some things. My name is Savina Marino.

The femme once again looked at her injured back leg. She hadn't taken a good look at it in a while and could now see how much strain she had put on it in her journey. If you could do something for my leg I would be so grateful. I'm afraid it has not gotten the rest and care that it needs.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread