Friendship fight
The man responded to her question with his life story. She addmitted that she liked listening to him speak , it gave her a chance to collect her thoughts. He spoke about being a goof and not staying out of trouble. Fara had never expected him to be part lab, Now that she thought about it he did look partially doggish. "I'm personally i'm arctic and something else, i'm not sure what i suppose that gives me my spotts." Fara spoke calmly to her male friend. "I'm about a year old myself, i usually keep to myself but your an exeption."

Then as if the male was reading her mind he asked about her residence. "Not really i haven't had the time to look for a den, and i don't have any belongings exect for this brace." Fara held up her left forepaw, as she did so the loose silver brace jingled along her arm. Her only reminder of home, it meant the world to her. The brace was her sisters, jilian through it to her just before to cougar pounced. "Its yours keep it safe for me," she had said. Fara lowered her head at the thought.

Messages In This Thread