Friendship fight
The days have been lonely for Fara, without having a friend to talk to she had gotten back into the habit of being hostile again. It’s not like she wanted to talk about anything specific, just someone to be there. Especially because she was pretty much the only non luperci in the entire pack, that made her feel even more out of place!
The lonely female wandered through the den area peeking through open doors, watching everybody being together having a good time. It made her feel jealous and alone, like being inside a cage preventing her to speak to anyone positively. Fara was having a hard time adjusting to the lifestyle of being with people. She had been honing her fighting skills though; anyone would have to admit she was getting pretty good. Her past of being kicked out of a pack and fighting her way through life had made it pretty hard to trust anybody.
Fara decided to let anyone who wanted to become her friend would have to come to her. She didn’t know how to speak to anyone without them speaking first. Her silver brace jingled on her forepaw, her only reminder of where she came from. But she’d rather not think about that now, this was her chance for a new start!
[html]

OOC: Mido is in Lupus form.

Mido had been lying atop a messy pile of furs in his den, which

was still relatively empty. He was bored with nothing to do

staring out the entrance of his den, when he saw a white wolf walk

by looking in. That wasn’t the Angela Naniko he saw, this wolf

that passed had black tipped ears, tail and paws. What made him

curious was that the passerby looked as if they were looking for

something, were they? Jolting up from the floor he went to go meet

up with the white female.

Making the turn out of his den in a hurry to follow her Mido

almost fell. He wondered to himself why he was in such a hurry.

She did not look as though she was in any kind of rush to go

anywhere. As he trotted up behind the female he could see her

shoulder blades shift and her hips sway as she walked. He really

didn’t know what she was doing; she just seemed to be walking and

wandering around, not like there needed to be a point to it.
“Hey there. My name is Mido, would you mind if asked what’s

yours?”
He called to her.

Mido

<style>
.aw-template p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aw-template .charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FF0000;

margin:0px 0px 50px 0px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:40px;

font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center;

width:100%;}
.aw-template b {color:#FF0000; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.aw-template {background-color:#393A5A; background-image:url

(http://s1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff3 ... /storm.jpg);

background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat;

font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000;

letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px;

width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid

#000000; }
.aw-template .inner {margin:5px 5px 60px 5px; padding:15px;

background-image:url

(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png);

border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid

solid; border-color:#0F0F1A;}

</style>

[/html]
Fara walked around aimlessly looking into dens, one of them intrigued her as she couldn't see anything besides a lone white lupus form lounging on a cluttered pile of furs. Finally, a non luperci in the pack, too bad she would have to wait for them to talk to her.The male glanced at her intently,his glazed blue eyes perfectly gleaming as if nothing else were even there. She scrambled passed the door embarrassed that she had let him see her. Fara growled to herself.

She heard the pad of paws behind her,she ignored it knowing it would be someone in the pack and that she didn't have to worry. What surprised her though is who it was and what they said. The butterflies in her stomach arose as she turned to find out it was the non luperci male she had seen earlier. The one that had seen her snooping in his den. She lowered her head embarrassed, waiting for him to give her crap about minding her own business.

Fara perked up after hearing what the male said," you want to know my name. Its Fara by the way,but why would you want to know my name,"she asked bewildered by the motive. Fara halted in surprise, this man wanted to know her name what could he possibly want with her name. She left that for him to explain.
[html]

Keeping eye contact with the white female he took a mental photograph and repeated her name in his head, Fara. It seemed strange to him that she lionized

his question. Mido tilted his head at her question and surprise still looking at her; did he say something awkward or out of place? “I became a resident

here to Anathema not too long ago and I know only a couple of its’ inhabitants.”
He said pausing for a moment before continuing his explanation. “So

when I saw you walk by I got curious and I wished to meet you. To be honest I could use a few friends.”
He said to her his tall ears leaning as he gave

her an embarrassed smile. He traced Fara with his eyes abruptly bringing his gaze back to her green-yellow eyes.

Mido sat on the floor in the hall of dens. “So… are you looking for something? Or just wandering around with nothing to do?” The zepar asked

just being nosy. “It gets depressing and boring here in these caves if you have nothing to do. I haven’t been very great about keeping busy.” Mido

stated thinking about possibly doing anything at all.

Mido

<style>
.aw-template .charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FF0000; margin:0px 0px 50px 0px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:40px; font-weight:bold;

letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%;}
.aw-template {background-color:#393A5A; background-image:url(http://s1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff3 ... /storm.jpg); background-position:bottom center;

background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px;

width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #000000; }
.aw-template .inner {margin:5px 5px 60px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-

size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#0F0F1A;}

</style>

[/html]
The male hadn't been a member for long probably making him a zepar. Fara walked over to male now sitting in the middle of the hall. He seemed to be nice and didn't know many people. She stared at him awkwardly, waiting for an answer to pop into her mind. Nothing came. "Mido right, I'm sorry for snooping, just save the insults please." Although he had not insulted her she felt the need to spare him the trouble, she had been hurt enough.

Or maybe this one was being genuine, that would be a first. "I hope you don't mind me asking but are you a luperci." Fara couldn't help asking, it was the only way they could be friends. Only a non luperci would understand what it was like being alone. "Never mind you don't need to answer that ,it's... stupid just never mind."Why did she have to ask everyone that, stupid, stupid, stupid question.
[html]

Mido watched Fara as she spoke, he could see the frustration build within her as she continued. With her behavior and questions she asked he was starting

to see the kind of individual she had come to be. After she was done asking her questions he looked at her with his gentle blue eyes. Taking in a deep

breath that pushed out his chest he relaxed his shoulders and gave the female a soft smile. “Well, to start I have no insults to give to you.” He

chambered his thoughts to himself.

He waited for a brief moment to make sure everything was in order and sounded right. “Secondly, if it’s worth asking about, it is not stupid and

generally means it has some importance to the asker.”
He stated as his gaze hardened. “I am Luperci, and I don’t entirely understand what that means

to you. I know this may be sudden, but I have a favor to ask of you Fara. Will you be my friend?”
Mido asked wondering how she might react to his statement and question. He had an idea of what she might say from the frustration and behavior she portrayed earlier.

Mido

<style>
.aw-template .charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#FF0000; margin:0px 0px 50px 0px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:40px; font-weight:bold;

letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%;}
.aw-template {background-color:#393A5A; background-image:url(http://s1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff3 ... /storm.jpg); background-position:bottom center;

background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px;

width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #000000; }
.aw-template .inner {margin:5px 5px 60px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-

size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#0F0F1A;}

</style>

[/html]
OOC: sorry for the wait had lots of homework to finish. also sorry its so short.
Fara felt like such an idiot as the male luperci droned on, She was bafled at how calm he had stayed although she had totally flipped out at him! She lowered her ears embarassed even more now, she decided not to let her past get in the way of a friendship. Fara cleared her mind and breathed deaply to calm herself down.

Then she spoke,"Mido I would like to be your friend , yes that would be great." She stared at him with her intent golden eyes. Fara felt good not being so paranoid all the time. Her heart told this was how she should be all the time, that was a good thing.
[html]

OOC: Thats cool, homework is pretty important, it kina needs your attention too XD

She was able to calm herself and collect her thoughts. She responded to his logic by agreeing to be his friend. Looking into her golden eyes he tilted

his head and smiled at her. “Good, that’s what I wanted to hear. Had you told me otherwise Fara, I may have had to fight you over it.” He told her

with a big smile jokingly and not at the same time. The dim lighting along the halls casted their two shadows close together. “We haven’t even been

friends for five minutes and I’m ecstatic that you’re my friend.”
He said to the snow white female.

He really had been excited that she said yes. For a while he thought she might have said no to him and turned and walked away or something. He didn’t

exactly have a backup plan if she had said no; it would have been a little awkward, thus making him look kind of stupid. A sound once in a while would make

its way down the hall of dens passing by the two of them. “Being able to call you my friend just feels good, and I am very glad that you said yes.”

Mido said to Fara.

Table by Marie Lyrics and image copyright disney

<style>
.mido p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; }
p.mido-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.mido p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;}
.mido b {color:#7b281f; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.mido {background-color:#cec38d; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... bottom.png); background-position:bottom center;

background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-

spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px 280px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>

[/html]
"So Mido tell me a bit about yourself, also how long have you been in the pack". Fara arose, gesturing for him to follow her. Shew walked towards the direction she had came from when looking into the dens. Without looking back she kept speeking to him, "I personally have been here for about a month and a half". Although she had no idea whether or not he was following her she kept speeking as to show interest.

Her first friend in her new pack, what an accomplishment. Maybe she should ask him to come for dinner. No, she couldn't. She didn't have a den yet.
[html]

You should "PM" Jame's character Naniko D'Angelo asking for one of the empty dens Smile

Fara had wanted to know about Mido and how long he had been there. He didn’t mind sharing personal stuff; he just rarely talked about himself. She had

gotten up encouraging him to accompany her; she started to walk back the way she’d come. As she walked she stated that she had been in Anathema for a month

in a half. “Hmmm… Well, I’ve lived in many parts of America before I became fed up with my life and moved here to Anathema. I’m a two year old husky lab

mix. I’m pretty good about finding trouble. I like to laugh and goof around at times. What can you tell me about yourself Fara, I know nothing about you

other than your name.”
He said to Fara as she continued to walk.

Mido thought of her question about how long he’d been here. Unfortunately Mido couldn’t remember exactly how long he’d been in Anathema. “I don’t

know exactly how long I’ve been here but it hasn’t even been a month since moved to Anathema.”
He said to Fara’s back as she kept moving down the dimly

lit hall of dens. “Are you all settled in? Do you have a den and everything you might need?” He in turn asked his arctic white companion.

<style>
p.mido-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.mido b {color:#7b281f; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.mido {background-color:#cec38d; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... bottom.png); background-position:bottom center;

background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-

spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px 280px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>

[/html]
The man responded to her question with his life story. She addmitted that she liked listening to him speak , it gave her a chance to collect her thoughts. He spoke about being a goof and not staying out of trouble. Fara had never expected him to be part lab, Now that she thought about it he did look partially doggish. "I'm personally i'm arctic and something else, i'm not sure what i suppose that gives me my spotts." Fara spoke calmly to her male friend. "I'm about a year old myself, i usually keep to myself but your an exeption."

Then as if the male was reading her mind he asked about her residence. "Not really i haven't had the time to look for a den, and i don't have any belongings exect for this brace." Fara held up her left forepaw, as she did so the loose silver brace jingled along her arm. Her only reminder of home, it meant the world to her. The brace was her sisters, jilian through it to her just before to cougar pounced. "Its yours keep it safe for me," she had said. Fara lowered her head at the thought.
[html]

Fara had told him a little about herself. She was part Arctic Wolf and something else that she had no knowledge of. She had told him that she was about

a year old, making her a year younger than he, not much of difference. His white female counterpart had a tendency to keep to herself; she told him he was

an exception. He was very glad to be an exception.

Earlier he asked her if she had settled into a den with her belongings. She hadn’t had the time to get a den and the only possession she owned was a

silver brace. Fara raised her paw displaying it to him. Mido watched her drift into her own thoughts as pain entered her eyes. The girl lowered her head

lost in her thoughts. Her change in mood caused the male to frown. He stared at her brace for a moment. “Your brace is very pretty. Have you always

had that brace, or did somebody give it to you?”
He asked with gentle curiosity. He hadn’t been entirely certain but is seemed as though Fara’s silver

brace had been considerably important to her. Mido didn’t have anything physical that had been important to him, just the memories that lingered within his

mind. As long as he could keep those he would be fine.

<style>

</style>

[/html]
Mido cheerfully asked where she got the brace, Fara snapped to attention as the male broke her train of thought." Oh sorry wasn't paying attention, sorry, any way so where I got the brace right. Well when I was little i had a sister who was about the same age as me, on her first birthday not that long ago we took her out to the woods for a special suprise. It was the brace that I'm wearing right now. My mother and I found it along our usual hunting grounds burried in a little rabbit den."

"It was extremely bright that day so my mother could see it from a mile away. So anyway we hid it in a abandoned den. When we brought my sister there imediatly saw it glinting in the den, she drove her paw through the centre of it and admired it on her. "How do I look," jilian asked me. All of us laughed causually, thats when it happened. The tan blurr rushed through the bushes and lept out at my sister, it happened so fast no one had time to react before it sank its teeth into her neck. Then It was gone, back into the bushes with her before we had a chance to react. When it hit me I raced into the undergrowth, but it was to late." Fara fell silent and collapsed, burrying her head in her paws. Weaping!
[html]

Mido caught the white female off guard with his question while she had been lost in thought. She had been quick to apologize to him for not paying

attention. Fara had been looking at the male as she explained staring through him as her mind was elsewhere. Apparently she had a sister whose name was

Jillian. The brace she now wore around her left front leg was to be her sister’s birthday gift from her mother and her. It couldn’t be more unfortunate for

her sister to be attacked by another predatory animal on her birthday. The Zepar couldn’t fathom the way she felt.

Now Fara had been in front of him lying on the floor, her head in her paws as she cried. The pain that she must have felt he couldn’t possibly

understand. He didn’t know what it was like to lose someone; he had only never had certain individuals present in his life. The experiences were two very

different scenarios. He felt terrible, asking about the brace around her arm dredging up painful unwanted memories for the poor girl. How much of a jerk

could he be? Mido walked over to Fara who still lay on the floor in tears. Sitting down in front of her he gently placed the top of his head against hers.

”I’m sorry that happened to your sister Jillian. I can’t say that I know how you feel, because I don’t understand what it’s like to lose a loved one. I

just wish that I could make it better.”
He said to her. He removed his head and took a step back. Not knowing whether or not he could make any

difference at all, he watched her with soft blue eyes.

<style>

</style>

[/html]
OOC: can we end this thread soon? I need to get to other ones
Mido tried to comfort her while she lay there weeping, resting his head against her own. Her golden eyes vanished in a river of tears, this was the first time in a while she had cried. Mido seemed to bring out a new side to her. The male was odd definitely, but in a good way, the way that everyone wished they could be. Fara embraced his head then he took it away, she wished he wouldn't. He was trying to comfort her and it was working, as he remained in place Fara lifted her head and stopped crying long enough to let out a faint "thankyou."
[html]

Yeah I can end it here Smile

He watched the white girl with the golden eyes look back at him. She chocked back her tears to thank him. She didn’t need to thank him, he really didn’t like seeing anyone like this. The tears that still saturated her eyes made them stand out, he hadn’t noticed before, but she was kind of cute. The male couldn’t help but smile at her knowing she would be okay, she was a big girl, capable of taking care of herself. They still remained in the dim glow of the candles in the hall. Mido was really grateful that Fara had walked by his den looking in catching his attention. His curiosity had made him a new friend.

“I’m very glad that I got the chance to meet you. I’m overjoyed that you are my friend.” He told the snowy woman. He was kind of tired and felt the need to go back to his den and rest. “I will definitely see you later. You know where my den is, you are welcome to stop by any time” He casually mentioned to her with a smile. He turned and went back to his den where he would crash for a quick nap.

<style>
.mido {background-color:#cec38d; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... bottom.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px 280px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>

[/html]