[m]Just once don't make me beg
[html]

WC:3+

Charm shifted around as with every breath that she took, her breast rose and feel down. She had wanted the female to tell her what she had wanted done, how was Charm to know about treating a lady. Aeron was the first female she had really slept with. She shut her purple eyes as she rolled her head back her hand moving forward as she let them trace her own figure, her whole hand went down her neck then slipped slowly to her own breast”I think you need to tell me what you want” Charm grunted in a low tone, as her hand found her nipple.

Playing with the nipple, she whimpered, as her finger wrapped around the little round bud, pulling at it and rolling it in-between her fingers. Her other hand slipped down her body as it quickly found its use between the two-colored female’s own legs, plunging in and out pleasing it’s mistress. Charm growled deeply, then a cross between a moan and scream of pleasure slipped out of her mouth, as she went about making the brown lady watch her little toy getting her-self off.

Maybe Aeron would get the idea what Charm was able to please her-self, but more so than anything Charm was hoping that the female would guide her, take her under her wing and be her mistress of sorts when it comes to love making, Charm was just to bullheaded to say that what she needed.

The wet soggy fingers came out from its mistress mound as they reached out to Aeron’s nipples. Taking them in her grips she rolled them with a little bit of pressure on them, before she leaned forward giving it a very tender and very soft nip on the tip of the nipple. ”Tell me what you need, I don’t care about want…I need to know now, what you need.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread