[m]Just once don't make me beg
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

OOCsmellslikeafootstuff

Aeron had made her way to halifax, she wasn't sure what brought her here other then the need for things. she hoped to find "new" blankets and stuff to start getting ready for maybe having pups. she wanted to find bed materials. She found herself roaming around the homes.

Aeron sighed as she poked her head in finding that this home hadn't really been ransacked. There were still things she could see that she could use. She smiled as she poked her head out whistling to her horse. She had latched a cart to him today and she hoped that she could bring good stuff home to her family.

Aeron looked around the home there were a few things on the man floor and the ceiling were low. Aeron picked up a few things then placed them down. She smiled moving over to the couch picking up a blanket that wasn't bad. But she wanted to hunt big things to get more skins. Tossing the blanket into a pile she moved to a closet. opening the door she stood in awe. there were furs, the thing was would any even be good. She looked at the closet seeing if water had been leaking in. She hoped at least a few would be good. Pulling out one fur she sighed it was a little damaged but not so bad. Pulling out the two bear skins and the two deer skins grabbing the blanket she went out to Elzar. "Sorry bud but I gotta keep looking" she said patting him after she put the stuff down.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug32 b {font-weight:bold; color:#1d1c14; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.freebaug32 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug32 {margin:0 auto; width:410px; background-color:#64645c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6zFcK.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1d1c14; padding: 5px 0px 190px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8a8a77; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug32 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug32 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
000+

[/html]
[html]

The calico female had always fancied her trip to Halifax, there was many of strange objects here that at one point the human’s fancy more than the dog it-self that laid by its feet at night. Here dogs where far more loyal any day of the week, then the stupid object that they thought that they needed. Humor and irony ruled in favor of the canines. They won the right to shift and humans slowly died out, what humor! What sweet, sweet ironic humor. Charm couldn’t help but to smile as the she warrior traveled upon her bi-pedal mode feet.

Using her staff as a walking stick the female had a sack upon her back; she had to find something for Soran, something to bring out her jade green eyes. Something to bring out the eyes of her, she was so pretty so it had to be something wonderful. The lady’s hands reached up and touched her brides, as she thought about the black female that she had cuddled with on the wooden steps of the pack house. The female saw the stallion standing there as a female with golden hair seemed to be raiding the house, with a sly smile the female walked up to the house, near the stallion. ”Why are you robbing my house?” The Dreamer said with a smile, trying her best to hold back a chuckle.

[/html]
[html]
OOCsmellslikeafootstuff

Aeron was getting ready to head back into the house and look upstairs though from the out side things would most likely be no good. She petted her horse one more time and started to head for the door. The voice came from a little to the side. Aeron turned to look at the calico woman.

"There's no scent of anyone here." Her voice very plain and matter of fact. Aeron smiled at the girl as she put her hands on her hips. "I'm collecting things for my den. What are you doing here? After all a pretty young lady shouldn't be out on her own." She said with a grin.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug32 b {font-weight:bold; color:#1d1c14; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.freebaug32 {margin:0 auto; width:410px; background-color:#64645c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6zFcK.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1d1c14; padding: 5px 0px 190px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8a8a77; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
000+

[/html]
[html]

out of character text

She was busted, but what had busted her was quite good looking, well to be frank she was very sexy, and Charm couldn’t help but to be taken back a bit seeing the stunning lady. There was no feeling for the lady…yet, but the calico lady wanted to be with her and to know her body’s ever inch of it to be frank. ”One smart cookie eh?” Charm said with a soft laugh as her hand flipped the brides off her shoulder and onto her back, not that it mattered they always seem to come forward and lay upon her shoulder and the top of her chest.

Charm shifted her weight so that her back rested upon the door way of the house, looking down at her crossed arms, like there was a flea or something ”I’m just out and about, scouting some, looking for new weapons. “ The Sawtooth she wolf spoke with a passive tone, She wasn’t really in any rush to get back to the pack of Dreamers, there was so much anger going on there, and the anger wasn’t good for her mood. Charm chuckled at the lady’s statement as she shook her head. ”Very sweet of you M’dear, but some things just can be saddled and called property like your horse over there, but shouldn’t I be asking what crazy fool has allowed a beautiful lady such as your-self to roam without someone to watch out for strange men that might want to make you there mate?” Charm couldn’t help but to ask, she was so different with her light golden hair, and her dark fur. She was almost to pretty to be real.

<style type="text/css">
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky b {font-weight:bold; font-family: garamond, serif; font-size:14px; color:#dbc0e7; letter-spacing:1px; }
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky{margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#240121; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/Souls/charmsky.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10x; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, arial; font-size:12px; color:#ab818a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOCsmellslikeafootstuff

Aeron was dense at times and she wasn't really that into much lately. She had her mind wrapped around the fact of having more pups, she also was lost in the idea of moving up in rank. She was no fair maiden and wanted to spend her time getting things ready. Though the slight interuption of the beautiful girl wouldn't slow her too much.

"If its weapons your after I maybe able to help." Aeron said grinning. She had been hoping to either meet with her trader or another to rid her self of a few weapons. She looked at her horse then back to the girl. "could it be that no one ever tried to strap you down properly? Aeron asked as she gave a small chuckle. If she wasn't already mated she would most certainly teach this girl what it meant to be tame.

Aeron lifted an arm and smiled. she can be quite the fool She chuckled looking at the women. After all Io and her had an agreement that someday may change but for now it had not. I don not think she worries about men. After all I can hold my own against them. she moved closer to the girl. she took off her cloak fully and tossed it at her cart. A deep hand reached for the girls chin as she smiled. "Besides I'm a wild stallion like you and so is she, we have an agreement and it works. she said. Her gold eyes scanning the girls face. She still couldn't see why Io would stay with her, she wasn't anything like this girl was speaking of. She wasn't beautiful or atleast she didn't think so being riddled with scars made her feel ugly on the outside as she was on the inside.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
000+

[/html]
[html]

If you see any typos let me know, it's late and I can't see with out the glasses that I am not wearing
WC:4+

The calico she Sawtooth smiled watching the golden hair babe. There was something about her, how she carried her-self that drew the Dreamer to her, she had always had a thing for those that where sure in their actions, and their words where there to back them up. Charm smiled as she had her back against the door playing with her own hair as she watched the other female. ”I suppose we could say something like that I guess.” Charm said with a chuckle as she offered up a soft smile that could almost be alluring, well almost.
Charm had not been without suitors issue was that these suitors that came calling and calling where always turned away for one reason or another, and some, if not most of them where just not something she was looking for in a mate, however the biggest reason she turned offer after offer away was that they all had one major thing wrong with them, they were all males. Charm had never really taken a fancy to the male kind after watching one beat her mother to a near death state. Maybe that was what had scared her for life, who knows.

”Oh a she hmm?” Charm couldn’t help but to find that small little detail very interesting and slightly exciting. It had made her feel better the she wasn’t allow in her what the Dreamer thought was an odd fetish to only be with a female for a life time partner.”I would say she’s a fool, if you were mine, I would make sure you never had to do or want for a thing.

Charm watched her move closer and closer, with a smile the female wasn’t sure how to act or even want to do next, she wasn’t like any of the lady’s back home, she was strange in her own coloring in a very eye pleasing way, and it was good to see that it wasn’t just to her on that matter. Her soft purple eyes watched as she tossed the cloak off as she lowered her head to the side with a sly grin, as the hand touched her chin she gave her lips a look as she looked at the female over her eye lashes. Not fighting the tender touch of the female. ”And just what type of agreement is that?” The she Dream foolishly asked, she knew that it had something to do with filling the wants that they had whenever they had, just so long as the heart never went out to another.

<style type="text/css">
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky b {font-weight:bold; font-family: garamond, serif; font-size:14px; color:#dbc0e7; letter-spacing:1px; }
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky{margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#240121; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/Souls/charmsky.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10x; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, arial; font-size:12px; color:#ab818a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOCsmellslikeafootstuff

Aeron was enticed by the bi colored girl. She was intoxicating and there for made it hard to be true to Io. Aeron looked at her purple eyes holding the fixation on golden orbs. "You make it hard to be true to Io." She said her voice low and lust full.

Aeron looked at her. "I hate men, there only purpose on this earth is to breed. Women are better lovers.' She said with a grin as she moved closer to her. "I'm a hard pleaser you may not be up to that task. she said laughing lightly in Charms ear.She backed off a bit. and smiled. "She gets to sleep with who ever she wants and in turn I am loyal and take care of things, though once and a while." She said as she gave a slight hmpf. "I need things too"

She had to admit this wasn't like her to not be true to Io she normally would never stray why did this girl make her want to. "I want to take you home with me." She teased as she brushed her hair off her shoulder. Aeron putted a little "Now you see I have such a problem on my hands, I don't know what to call the beauty be fore me." she said a smile tugging at her lips. She moved in closer again wanting to feel the breath of the girl as she whispered in her ear. "mine is Aeron." She smiled holding herself there not wanting to move from the closeness

<style type="text/css">
</style>
000+

[/html]
For the lovely charmy
[html]

3+

Charm reached up taking a hand and placing in upon the fawn brown female’s face, as her thumb softly rubbed her cheek. The lady in front of her was so stunning. With the golden hair, and brown fur the lady was quite a looker. Charm leaned in as she pressed her chest into the other lady, as she leaned into her ear. ”Then just forget about that Io, and just think of an us.” The tri-colored baby rolled her brown ears back against her head. The lady rolled her head against the wood, as she looked at the lady in front of her, as her hand trailed up running though the lady’s hair. The hair was so soft, like nothing her fingers or scenes ever had experienced. ”Mhhmmmm so soft.” Charm cooed to the lady in front of her. As she leaned back in kissing her softly upon her lips, as the Sawtooth lady wrapped her arms around the brown female’s waist. ”Well now sweet lady that just don’t seem fair! I think you would be more than enough for any one, I know if you where mine neither of us would ever need nor want for more. “ Charm spoke matter of a fact tone. As she held the female close to her own body, making a personal note to invade any personal space that there might have been.

”Oh don’t tease me sweetie, I might have to think about taking you up on that offer. Make you leave that horrid Io lady for me. Where I can wait on you hand and foot.” Charm promised the lady, there was a smile that came upon her face as she leaned over kissing the lady’s color bone softly, as a hand slipped down giving the female’s rump a soft squeeze. It was soft and yet very firm. ”Well Aeron, I am just your lucky little Charm.” The Sawtooth lady said as she leaned back into the lady nipping at her shoulder softly.

Table by Marie Lyrics and image copyright disney

<style>
.charmlovie p.ooc {text-indent:0px; font-style:italic; font-size:10px; }
p.charmlovie-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.charmlovie p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:45px;}
.charmlovie b {color:#39a0cb; letter-spacing:.5px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.charmlovie {background-color:#041422; background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... bottom.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #041422; outline:1px solid #041422; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.-.5px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:18px; width:500px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px 280px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOCsmellslikeafootstuff

Aeron smiled as she felt the woman touching her. Her hand moving over her cheek almost making Aeron purr like a cat. She couldn't believe what she was doing here, she had been faithful to Io she had been the rock. Yet she was here looking at the calico temptress who was making her slide into unfaithfulness. Aeron smiled as the woman hummed talking about her golden hair.

Charm shocked Aeron out of her focus. She was set to just melt into charms touch when she spoke about her and Io. "I don't know why but it seems ok with me." It was a lie she hated thinking about men touching Io. She wanted Io to only be touched by her. She wanted Io to only be hers. "Besides maybe I'm not ready to move on to stability." She said thinking of home. Her mate and the love they had the unconditional love.

Aeron smiled laughing lightly as she looked at Charm. "You could try, who knows maybe you could win the race." She said snuggling into Charm. Moving away a bit she smiled. "Well maybe I'll be lucky to be charmed by a beautiful Charm." She took her hand. Moving towards the door way. She didn't want to be out here. She wanted to be tucked inside and spend time with this women. Most of the things in this house had been removed making much empty spaces. She looked at the pile of blankets she was collecting releasing Charms hand she kicked the blankets lightly and moved them so that they could sit on them. The floor of the house so dusty and gross and it made her not want to site there. Finishing spreading them out she sat down her tail thumping against the floor. "Come sit" she said softly patting the spot next to her.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
000+

[/html]
[html]

Oc:WC:3+

IC:

Charm smiled looking at the golden hair beauty, with a smile that only grew wider and wider. An ear flicked forward as she looked at the lady as she moved away, with a chuckle she moved over near her. ”Oh sweet pretty Aeron is that a challenge I am hearing? I not sure if I can let that one slip though my fingers.” Charm smiled at the lady as she sat down next to her.

Pulling her legs up to her chest as she wrapped her arms around her own legs, as she dipped her shoulders leaning towards the lady with a sly smile, Because if it is, then I might just have to take you up on that offer.” She said softly looking at the lady with a smile.

She gave a drunkard’s giggle as she pushed her legs down to the ground as she rolled over onto her knees moving over to where Aeron was sitting. The lady smiled as she moved closer and closer to her. The lady’s voice cracked when she opened her mouth. Opening her mouth again her voice shifted to a deeper tone. ”Oh I’ll do more than charm you my sweet lady. I will give you a taste of life with me as your lover. “

Slipping a leg over the brown and golden female as her other leg stayed on the one side of the lady. The brown hand reached out taking one of the female rounded breasts in her hand, looking at the nipple upon the boob. Kissing around the base of the breast, she started soft kissing it, moving slowly upwards towards the top of the breast as she nipped softly at the mound, then again she moved upwards, dragging her rough bumpy tongue over the breast, looking up as she sat down over her feet. ”So do you think your making the right choice yet?” Charm asked as she leaned forward bring her body to touch the female’s ever so slightly as she nipped at the base of the lady’s perfect neck.

[/html]
[html]
OOCsmellslikeafootstuff

Aeron Sat on the floor looking at charm as the girl moved over her straddling her. She had to admit she hadn't truly known what was going to happen when she brought charm in here. She knew what she would like to see happen. Aeron looked into the purple eyes that stared back at her. Then challenge accepted

Charm started touching and it made aeron let out a slight moan. Charms tongue teasing her as she was traced her body arching and begging for more as the temptress toyed with her. "It's not really about the right choice its about what a feel like doing." she said a smirk on her face.

She reached up grabbing for Charms chest. It had been so long since she had been with another woman. She smiled looking at her. She had to admit if she spent the whole day here like this who cared? She would be happy with the purple eyed vixen and her torturous ways. Aeron laid there golden eyes set on charm a smile laced on her face.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
000+

[/html]
[html]
:: OOC :: :: 3+ ::

The lady smiled as the female reached up and out to her chest, Oh the thought of allowing the beauty to have a small taste of the present that she was waiting, waiting and begging for. Shifting out of reach of the female, as Charm reached up and placed a hand softly upon her chest giving a soft push, enough for Aeron to get the idea to lay back. The Sawtooth lady smiled at the babe in her grasp, as she went back to tending to the breast.

She went back moving inward on the breast with the kiss, nip and lick. ”Agreed, and I have no plans on stopping till you make it clear that you want me, both sexually and emotionally. The women stated as she kissed and licked around the darkened skin area of the breast, making sure to avoid the nipple area. Charm’s other hand went to the female’s other breast, rubbing it down tenderly, the fur was so soft and smooth, while the breast didn’t move around much when Charm touched them, they where firm, The tri-colored female moaned her-self, looking down at her lady of love tonight.

Pulling her head up looking down at the lady Charm wanted to move to more personal means of making sure the lady was going to want her. ”Well my sweet autumn kissed goddess, what do you feel like doing next?” Charm whisper softly to the brown fur lady that she wanted to make love to, she wanted to take her and show her how foolish she was for being with this Io. This Io that had hurt her so badly, that she was willing to say that she was in an open relationship.

Leaning back on her feet, the female turned her head slightly to the side, she was however still able to look at that beauty that was under her legs. Running her claws though her hair, she stopped half way and pushed her hand up slight as she bit down upon her bottom lip. ”I’m waiting…” She spoke with a deep sexual husky tone.

<style type="text/css">
.character-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f7e8cb; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #a58388; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#816c72; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/Souls/charm-bracelet.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #422e37; border-radius:20px; -moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px; padding: 250px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#bba6ad; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

out of character text

Aeron was not one who normally was toyed with Io never really touched her but Aeron never really instigated much either. She found herself just sliding by not wanting to start any problems. Aeron looked back at charm, the challenge had been accepted and the funny thing aeron was excited. It was like a game in a way the only thing though she hoped to win two prizes and not lose either. She liked the sexual nature of Charm but she loved Io for her blunt and to the point love.

Aeron moaned as Charm moved and toyed with her breast. She missed this feeling of coming home and having a woman touching her loving her. She wondered why Io could just be snuggly and like this. Charms tongue rolled over her fur and it just made her nuts. She wanted Charm too not toy with her so and just allow Aeron o do things too. She was used to at least toying with the other or at least giving them the same kinda treatment. But no, a gentle hand had told her no and made her stay sill.

Aeron looked at charm she was asking her what she wanted? Did she want areon to die? Good god that was like asking the rabbit you are about to eat how it wanted to be killed or cooked. She looked at Charm, ”I don’t know” Her words soft and her mind lost. It had been so long really what did she want. ”Do what ever your heart desires to me, use me in any way she said as she looked at charm shifting herself slightly.

<style type="text/css">
.aersdb b {font-weight:bold; color:#ff8800; letter-spacing:1px; }
.aersdb .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.aersdb p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.aersdb {margin:0px auto; width:490px; background-color:#705700; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/jxIH9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #dd2200; padding: 530px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: 'Tenor Sans', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ddaa66; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC:3+

Charm shifted around as with every breath that she took, her breast rose and feel down. She had wanted the female to tell her what she had wanted done, how was Charm to know about treating a lady. Aeron was the first female she had really slept with. She shut her purple eyes as she rolled her head back her hand moving forward as she let them trace her own figure, her whole hand went down her neck then slipped slowly to her own breast”I think you need to tell me what you want” Charm grunted in a low tone, as her hand found her nipple.

Playing with the nipple, she whimpered, as her finger wrapped around the little round bud, pulling at it and rolling it in-between her fingers. Her other hand slipped down her body as it quickly found its use between the two-colored female’s own legs, plunging in and out pleasing it’s mistress. Charm growled deeply, then a cross between a moan and scream of pleasure slipped out of her mouth, as she went about making the brown lady watch her little toy getting her-self off.

Maybe Aeron would get the idea what Charm was able to please her-self, but more so than anything Charm was hoping that the female would guide her, take her under her wing and be her mistress of sorts when it comes to love making, Charm was just to bullheaded to say that what she needed.

The wet soggy fingers came out from its mistress mound as they reached out to Aeron’s nipples. Taking them in her grips she rolled them with a little bit of pressure on them, before she leaned forward giving it a very tender and very soft nip on the tip of the nipple. ”Tell me what you need, I don’t care about want…I need to know now, what you need.”

[/html]
[html]

out of character text

Aeron laid there as charm decided that her answer was not what she wanted to her. The girl was already the object of Aeron's fantasy and as she made herself seem even more alluring if the was even possible. She hummed as she watched charm touch herself. She could feel her need growing. The fact was she wasn't even sure if she wanted to be touched at this moment. Aeron smiled looking at the girl, she needed to touch her.

"Not only is she a charmer she's a tease as well" aeron cooed as she watched charm finger herself. licking her upper lip slightly she smiled. This had to be one of the hottest things she had seen in a while. The girl finished and started touching Aeron again.

"You know what I need." She said a seductive rumble emitted from her throat as she raised up a bit placing a hand on either shoulder. Using her hips and arms to push charm lightly over. The aging assassin still proud she was able to do things like this. Now with the shoe on the other foot Aeron stared down at Chram.

pressing her face lightly into her fur she smiled. Mmmm she hummed as she just melted into her. Glancing up golden eyes full of lust. A low rumble emitting from the Autumn woman. "So dear charm how many women have you had." The voice low and husky almost full of crazed lust. She moved herself kissing Charm's neck moving down, this is what she had needed. She needed just to have fun. one hand slid along the inside of Charms thigh the other on her breast. Sliding two fingers into charms hunny pot she smiled pulling them out she looked at her two wet fingers held in the light as aeron smiled. "So excited aren't we?" She asked as she licked them and then nibbled at charms neck again moving her hand down her. Sliding her fingers back in she removed them quickly repeating the action replacing them and removing them.

<style type="text/css">
.aersdb .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.aersdb {margin:0px auto; width:490px; background-color:#705700; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/jxIH9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #dd2200; padding: 530px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: 'Tenor Sans', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ddaa66; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

3+

Charm felt the fingers slide into her, she gasped as her body convulsed and lifted her rear up to allow the soil brown lady better access to her mound. Her head rolled back as she was no longer able to hold in the echoing scream of a moan. ”Aye, I have been called such before. She panted out of her mouth, The female squirmed, wanting more, wanting to go all the way, she needed to fill that want to command and conquer. The female grunted looking for something to rub her throbbing lips against. Something, anything for goddess sake, the female wanted to fix the throbbing issue that was going on between her legs.

”Yes I do now Mistress.” Charm grunted, this was the worst punishment she could have ever gotten, she would have to try to make a mental note when her mind wasn’t so clouded that teasing another women might lead her into an issue where she was not able to please her-self in a fashion that she knew she was quite capable of bring her-self to the point she was relaxed. Charm whimper as her bottom rose up and down trying to still fine that thing to rub up against.

”None…” She softly sad as she found her bottom being lowered on its own, as she rolled her head to the side, she hated to admit that she had such a passion for females and yet she had never laid with one, she had never even had made love to one psychically. Everything had been in her head and dreams. She couldn’t lie to the golden hair mistress that had found Charm’s person Achilles heel; she had a weakness for a soft tender touch by someone so stunning. ”I can understand if you don’t want me now.”Charm muttered softly, as her body cooled off, and started to relax more and more. ”No word or words can tell you how exited I am at the thought of being covered in your woman juice, and your scent.”

[/html]
[html]

out of character text

Aeron teased the melting girl under her. She had to admit it felt good to be a dominant woman again. She never like this at home Io held such a strong presence. But here it was Charm who was older then Aeron but to her surprise not as experienced. She found herself shocked as she snuggled into the girl's neck. Her fur like a toxic gas that made her heart melt.

she stopped touching her for a minute slamming her hands on either sides of charms head looking straight down at her her face very stern looking down at her. As she burst out laughing unable to keep the straight face. Really was that what Charm thought that Aeron would leave that was priceless. "I'm going to enjoy making you scream and in turn letting you have me. she said as she smiled.

Aeron moved a bit sliding one leg between Charms legs rubbing her mound as she Kissed her neck. You tell me sweet heart, just what you would like. And I'll grant it." She said as she nibbled at her. She was beginning to fall for the girls charms and if she could she would have Charm as one of her wives. She wondered what Io would think of this. What would charm think of it. She was ok with it. She could snuggle with this beauty any time.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC:3+

IC:

The boom of Aeron’s hands hitting the ground so hard, made the Sawtooth lady jump. Her eyes flung open as a snarl and bearded teeth impulsively, as she then let it register that it wasn’t something she should be snapping into the mood and mind set of a fighter. Charm grunted looking at the lady”Don’t” She did not have the heart to tell her that she was scared of hurting her if she was spooked. The brown ears on her black and white face, rolled back against her head.

It was like she was trying to make up for spooking her so badly when she laughed and then in turned pushed the female’s legs apart. Charm lower body started to tingle; it was a strange feeling she wasn’t sure how to put into words how she felt about this, it wasn’t bad that was for sure. A leg went up against the tender mound; the lady couldn’t help it as she felt her breath stopping, with a gasp from sucking in air, holding her breath, the female rolled her head back. She closed her eyes, as her eyes rolled into the back of her head. ”Take me…Please!” Charm couldn’t think of anything else.

The nibbles made her go mad, as she whined, rubbing her-self up in a slightly hard manner trying to get-self off, she whimpered it just wasn’t doing it, the leg felt great but that not what her body wanted. The female hands reached out, taking the female by the hips as she pulled her forward, not caring in the knee was pushed into her in a pain manner. She had to give into her most primal of needs. ”Please, take me and do what you want to do to me and my body. I’m yours.” She wanted this so badly she couldn’t wait to sample the flavor of such a rare and exotic flower.

[/html]
[html]

out of character text

Aeron smiled laughing lightly at the way the torturous vixen under her begged. She couldn't believe that such a beauty went untouched by anyone but herself. She would never allow things to continue like that. She had to admit it felt good to be this needed by someone.

Charm pulled her down and Aeron snuggled into her the smell of her making her in more need. She wiggled free of the grasp and licked Charms nose. "calm down no need to rush. You'll get yours." She said smiling as she thought to herself good god and I need mine. She licked down the middle of charm stopping at her hip. she looked up and smiled sliding herself between charms hips she forced the girls legs up into a bent knee fashion. She looked at Charm smiling. "Let me show you just what a goddess can do for you. Aeron cooed as she began to nibble at charms thighs. Licking and gently massaging them. She wanted her to enjoy her first actual time. Maybe after this they'd go to there homes and never see each other again. Aeron couldn't help but think what if she was left to fend for herself she hummed into charms fur. She didn't want to have to take care of herself.

she moved closer inch by inch as she took a hand a spread the furred protection away. Licking the soft pink inner she smiled. as she placed her mouth to it creating a humming sound she smiled looking up at charm. Slowly she began to lick her taking her other hand she began to finger her gently rubbing her insides being careful not to scratch her. She stuck her tongue in and out of her licking her clit. She smiled. "God you just taste so good." She wondered how far she could push the girl.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OC:3+

Ic:

Aeron was smaller than Charm but where Charm thought she had the muscle, Aeron must have had the swiftness, and the agility of a snake. The calico she wolf, felt her prey slip out of her grasp. Charm wasn’t sure to be happy or sadden that there was soon to be more teasing. Charm was not sure how much longer she would be able to deal with the teasing, her body was still young in the sexual means. This was the first time that she had been touched by a female. Charm whimpered as the female moved to between her legs, the smooth touch of the coyote female touching her ever so softly and ever so tenderly. ”Please...” She begged, even whimpered again hoping that the tender touches would stop.

Charm gasped as her hips rolled up into the lady as each nip, no matter how tender or how rough it was, brought Charm closer and closer to flipped the female over and making her watch while she brought her-self closer and closer to the climax, and then making Aeron beg to watch Charm finish her-self off. ”STOP!” Charm howled as she went to humming against her fur, it was getting harder and harder to fight her primal needs off, and allow the female to do to her what she wanted.

The finger touched her furred mound, parting them, the female arced her back nearly in tears from the teasing. The she wolf sucked on her top lip. The dragging of the tongue over her soft, and tender pink inners was so wonderful! Charm finger dug into the ground as her hips rocked back and forth as she found her-self leaning forward, moaning, as her eyes where wide. Wide from just how wonderful this really felt. ”Oh my god!” Charm screamed out to the she yote.

[/html]