A Long Trek
[html]
.:OOC:.

Going to PP just a big, just for us to start walking

.:IC:.

So this female was a medic then. That was a godsend, Savina had probably only injured her leg more in her trek across this new land. Yes, I should be able to make it a bit further As the femme rose up and put her weight on the leg she winced. It seemed to be hurting just as bad as when she had first washed ashore, if not worse. I’m very pleased to meet you as well Naniko. Thank you so much for your hospitality. She began to follow the lead female into her packlands, more slowly than she would’ve liked. She bit her lip to help distract from the pain shooting up her leg.

I never really meant to go on a ship either. The wolfess chuckled. I wondered onto the ship by accident, and before I could get off they had set sail. It’s not an experience I wish to have again truth be told. It was rather terrifying…especially when it was ripped apart by the storm… She trailed off, once again in that horrible moment when she had been swept out into the open sea. Savina highly doubted that she would ever want to go on a ship again, and even if she did, she knew she would probably never want to return home. These seem like nice lands, what little I’ve seen of them. Then the snowy white female mentioned a fire. There had been a fire once back in Italy, it wasn’t a very big one and it had happened when she was only a pup, but the terror of that easily matched what she had experienced on the boat. A fire? That must have been horrible. I’m sorry you had to go through something like that. Her emerald eyes gave a strong look of empathy towards the she-wolf who was already showing her such kindness.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread