[m]Just once don't make me beg
[html]

3+

Charm felt the fingers slide into her, she gasped as her body convulsed and lifted her rear up to allow the soil brown lady better access to her mound. Her head rolled back as she was no longer able to hold in the echoing scream of a moan. ”Aye, I have been called such before. She panted out of her mouth, The female squirmed, wanting more, wanting to go all the way, she needed to fill that want to command and conquer. The female grunted looking for something to rub her throbbing lips against. Something, anything for goddess sake, the female wanted to fix the throbbing issue that was going on between her legs.

”Yes I do now Mistress.” Charm grunted, this was the worst punishment she could have ever gotten, she would have to try to make a mental note when her mind wasn’t so clouded that teasing another women might lead her into an issue where she was not able to please her-self in a fashion that she knew she was quite capable of bring her-self to the point she was relaxed. Charm whimper as her bottom rose up and down trying to still fine that thing to rub up against.

”None…” She softly sad as she found her bottom being lowered on its own, as she rolled her head to the side, she hated to admit that she had such a passion for females and yet she had never laid with one, she had never even had made love to one psychically. Everything had been in her head and dreams. She couldn’t lie to the golden hair mistress that had found Charm’s person Achilles heel; she had a weakness for a soft tender touch by someone so stunning. ”I can understand if you don’t want me now.”Charm muttered softly, as her body cooled off, and started to relax more and more. ”No word or words can tell you how exited I am at the thought of being covered in your woman juice, and your scent.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread