[m]Just once don't make me beg
[html]

out of character text

Aeron teased the melting girl under her. She had to admit it felt good to be a dominant woman again. She never like this at home Io held such a strong presence. But here it was Charm who was older then Aeron but to her surprise not as experienced. She found herself shocked as she snuggled into the girl's neck. Her fur like a toxic gas that made her heart melt.

she stopped touching her for a minute slamming her hands on either sides of charms head looking straight down at her her face very stern looking down at her. As she burst out laughing unable to keep the straight face. Really was that what Charm thought that Aeron would leave that was priceless. "I'm going to enjoy making you scream and in turn letting you have me. she said as she smiled.

Aeron moved a bit sliding one leg between Charms legs rubbing her mound as she Kissed her neck. You tell me sweet heart, just what you would like. And I'll grant it." She said as she nibbled at her. She was beginning to fall for the girls charms and if she could she would have Charm as one of her wives. She wondered what Io would think of this. What would charm think of it. She was ok with it. She could snuggle with this beauty any time.

<style type="text/css">
.aersdb b {font-weight:bold; color:#ff8800; letter-spacing:1px; }
.aersdb .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.aersdb p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.aersdb {margin:0px auto; width:490px; background-color:#705700; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/jxIH9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #dd2200; padding: 530px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: 'Tenor Sans', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ddaa66; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread