Why...Why...why?
[html]

Oh it's okay! Smile I apologize too! School and life's been a bit busy for me lately! So happy it's the weekend....Smile

The young woman shook her head softly at the male, eyes flickering upon him. The male seemed to have an experience in running, for he looked like he could blend in with the dark auburn trees, moving swiftly about. "Oh...no it's okay..I'm Fia Marino-Knight" Fia said, introducing herself with a touch of pride in her tone. She wasn't sure if the male knew who she was, though Fia had seen Leon's face a few times in the past. "No, No Grandmother it's okay....you didn't intrude....neither of you did...I was just thinking....I like to come here a lot.." Fia enjoyed the company actually. It gave her a sense of protection with these other two around. Ears flickering to the pat of her grandmother's paw on the soft, plush dirt earth, Fia slightly hesitated, but sat down anyways.

Blue eyes looked at her grandmother's rope-cut wrists, questions beginning to form in Fia's mind. What had happened? Where had those cuts come from? How had it happened? But Fia wisely kept her maw shut. She knew better than to ask such questions. As for the nightmares.....how did she know? Fia hugged her arms around her knees again shyly, smiling soflty up at Leon, even though her eyes still flashed with slight fear. "You can join us if you wish.....I don't mind" Fia said. Blue eyes lingered as she looked at the male for awhile, studying his form and shape, his eyes, when suddenly she realized she was staring. She quickly darted her eyes away and stared at the floor, picking at her pink-salmon colored skin.

Sensing the confidence in her grandmothers voice, the power of her words, made Fia hold out her wrists for her grandmother to see. It was worse-looking up close, the wounds having being fresh so the skin was clearly seeable. Fia's eyes secretly flickered up towards Leon's face, checking to see if he was judging her, or even if he left. The beautiful powder-white fae wouldn't blame Leon if he left. Who wanted to see a scared, paranoid girl anyway?

<style type="text/css">
.ghitajazbabe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f3f1f9; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #524a52; }
.ghitajazbabe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#858198; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #dfdbe9; text-align:right;}
.ghitajazbabe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.ghitajazbabe01 {margin:0 auto; width:450; background-color:#dfdbe9; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... dfdbe9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#858198; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #dfdbe9; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.ghitajazbabe01-border1 {width:452px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.ghitajazbabe01-line1 {width:420px; border-bottom:1px solid #f3f1f9; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread