Why...Why...why?
[html]

Anyone can join, but please no more then four people x3

It was the late afternoon, the sun soon going to set in a couple of hours. The clear and endless sky was littered with a few white clouds here and there, drifting lazily through the sky. The forest trees which surrounded the Crimson Dream land where becoming painted with orange, reds and browns, the leaves having being as lazy as the clouds. A young white fae sat in her two legged form, hugging her knees as she sat on the river bank. The rushing water helped to soothe her crazed thoughts but yet the young female was still quite traumatized by what had happened to her. Her beautiful white fur still had pink skinned rings around her wrists from where the rope had continuously cut into her fur. The pink rings made a circle around her neck and ankles also, this in which ruining her appearance and reminders of the scary day when she thought she would live no more.

The small fae heaved a quiet sigh, her sad ice blue eyes watching the tiny fish squirm and use their tiny fins to move quickly about. A shadow of the furred she-wolf casted down onto and into the water, scaring away the tiny fish. The white and dark colored fae had a lot on her mind. All the young she-wolf could think about was how she was held hostage by the Aniwayans. Why was she held hostage? What did they want? Why couldn't her father have saved her and the other female before she was left with these horrid scars? Where was her mother? So many questions flew in and out of her ears, like a door opening and closing repeatedly, over and over and over again.

A beautiful white butterfly fluttered down along with the raining leaves, landing on a slightly drooping pink flower growing on the river bank. Turquoise eyes watched the butterfly carefully, the furred fae not moving a muscle. The butterfly slowly flapped it's unique wings before flying off as a gentle breeze came and swept up piles and piles of leaves. Fia sighed softly, watching as the butterfly left, it giving her an odd sense of loneliness. The young fae's ears flickered gently as she listened to the world around her, Fia having becoming a bit paranoid when she ever heard footsteps from behind. How could have she been so stupid to get that close to the war? Why couldn't she have helped her pack from becoming injured or even dying? Why was she so useless and helpless? The fae growled to herself, suddenly very frustrated and dissapointed in herself. Was she really that helpless and useless? Did she not have a part in this pack that would've kept some of her family from dying?

<style type="text/css">
.ghitajazbabe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f3f1f9; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #524a52; }
.ghitajazbabe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#858198; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #dfdbe9; text-align:right;}
.ghitajazbabe01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.ghitajazbabe01 {margin:0 auto; width:450; background-color:#dfdbe9; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... dfdbe9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#858198; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #dfdbe9; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.ghitajazbabe01-border1 {width:452px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0 auto;}
.ghitajazbabe01-line1 {width:420px; border-bottom:1px solid #f3f1f9; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>

[/html]
The pale woman had heard of her granddaughter and her capture. Her heart ached for the child. Deuce walked along the river, having heard whispers that Fia would be here. She kept her body loose and relaxed as she approached Fia. Bi-colored eyes watched the girl watching everything around her. She paused a little way away from her and spoke softly, her rich voice soft and concerned. "Hello, child. I'm Deuce Rhiannon, your father's mother. I heard about what happened to you. I wanted to see if you needed to talk to anyone." She had once been a therapist of sorts for one of the packs she'd been in. She couldn't remember which one, but it was probably Jaded Shadows.

She watched the girl. Okay, so Fia was a young woman, not a girl, but right this moment she was probably as emotionally fragile as a young child. Deuce stood still, waiting for the child to respond. She'd been wanting to meet her granddaughter, but she hadn't wanted it to be like this. She'd pictured meeting Jaz's kids under happier circumstances. She lifted a hand, running it through her silver blond mane, an absent gesture that Tal had picked up from her. She curled a strand around her fingers, watching her granddaughter. The exposed pink skin looked raw, and Deuce's heart broke for Fia.

"I have a salve that would make the fur grow back quicker, and make the wounds less itchy." She looked at her own scars, soft pink lines in her white pelt.
[html]

Hello there! X3

Suddenly, her ears heard pawsteps and, startled, Fia jumped. A loud snarl and growl ripped into the air, her body shaking with fear as she stood on her two legs, but her snarl quickly faded. The paranoid fae looked at the other she-wolf standing before her, turquoise eyes studying the fae. "Sorry.......With recent events I've been a bit paranoid....." the fae said, her eyes casting down to the floor. The young woman hid her paws behind her back embarrassingly, having now being self-conscious of herself. The images still flashed across the young fae's eyes, the picture of the whip coming at her then total darkness.

Fia was often tormented through nightmares. The nightmare was often about Fia being abused harshly, then her falling into a deep black abyss which she thought she would never wake from. But usually the young fae woke up quickly after that, and she was often in tears. The young she-wolf stared at the floor, shuffling her feet, and suddenly realized that the woman who stood before her was her grandmother. "It's okay.......you don't have to help me"

The paranoid female kept her eyes on the ground, not wanting her grandmother to see how frightened and how pained she was. It had been a terrifying experience, one Fia thought she would not live from. The young she-wolf did not even think that that much torture was capable of wolves, that that much hatred and evilness was in their hearts. There's a lot more to this world then I thought.... The young wolf thought to herself silently. Fia was wrong, there was more to life then just happiness, love and life, there was a dark side. Everything had two sides to this world. How could she had been so clueless? Maybe it was just because now that she was getting older she was seeing things that had never occurred to her before?

<style type="text/css">
.ghitajazbabe01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f3f1f9; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #524a52; }
.ghitajazbabe01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#858198; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #dfdbe9; text-align:right;}
.ghitajazbabe01 {margin:0 auto; width:450; background-color:#dfdbe9; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... dfdbe9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#858198; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #dfdbe9; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.ghitajazbabe01-line1 {width:420px; border-bottom:1px solid #f3f1f9; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]

OOc: Hope you don’t mind me dropping in! ^^

Leon moved swiftly through the trees, his eyes unfocused as he tested his stamina and agility, rushing between trees, leaping rocks and small streams, and finding footholds in rivers to large to jump over. He had risen early to begin this exercise, wanting to test the limits of his Optime form, and was on his second round of the Dreamers territory, everything a blur as he controlled his breathing. His speed was a source of personal pride for the Timber, having desired to inherit the attribute from his mother since he was able to run around the den. He threw himself over another stream and landed, rougher than planned. His left foot landed to short, and sent him into a fall. The male turned his shoulder and rose to continue, a small grin on his lips. The joy of his little game ended when he heard a fairly loud growl from nearby. The Timber's grin disappeared in a flash, and he flew towards the source.

It didn't take the hunter long to find the young girl who had issued the threatening noise, but he slowed himself to a trot when he saw her. She was standing on the bank of the river, her hands behind her back, talking to another wolfess. The older female was obviously a member of the pack, and from the look of things, there was no need to rush in and aggravate the situation. He approached from their sides and sighed. "A growl like that, and here I thought maybe a bear had broken into the borders." He told the girl, his face holding a relaxed smile. Leon recognized her instantly, and felt his heart droop. This was the girl who had been taken captive by Aniwaya, and her exposed skin where the collar had rubber her raw looked painful to him. But he was no doctor, and could offer to help there.

The older female seemed even more distraught over the younger's injuries, and her eyes showed the sorrow she felt. Leon guessed they knew each other, though the growl early made that a shot in the dark. He bowed to the two, remembering to maintain a respectful distance from both woman. "I hope I am not intruding on a private matter. As one of the packs fighters, the growl drew me here immediately. I am Leon ven Liudesys." He said respectfully, hoping he had not insulted either woman in some way.

<style>
.leoriver01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.leoriver01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.leoriver01 b {color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.leoriver01 {background-color:#c0cfb5; background-image:url(http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/5813 ... iver01.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#315035; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px; }
</style>[/html]
((Sorry it took me so long to get back to you two.))

Deuce didn't move, didn't flinch as Fia shot to her feet, snarling. As Fia apologized, Deuce shook her head slowly. She had opened her mouth to speak when a male appeared. Deuce closed her mouth and let him speak, then spoke softly. "I'm afraid I startled Fia, Leon. I am Deuce Rhiannon, her grandmother." Her lips curved into a rueful smile. "As for interrupting, I'm the one who intruded on her solitude." She paused, then eased her body to the ground, sitting cross legged. "Perhaps, Leon, you would care to join us?" Her time as a leader had left an impression, as her gentle question came out as almost a command, but with room for him to decline if he wished. She glanced at Fia, her smile fading as she patted the ground next to her. Now it was a gentle command not to be ignored.

She kept her gaze on her granddaughter, speaking softly. "I can understand being paranoid, dear, but refusing help from family is unwise. I want to help you. A woman as young as you should not be marred by physical reminders of the pain she endured." She paused, then spoke softer, almost to herself. "The nightmares are enough of a reminder." She had been there, herself, though not as young as Fia. At 3 she had been violently raped by her own mate, it ending up in his bloody death at her hands. She then had given birth to his pups from that fateful night. Almost a year after that, she had found her son torn to pieces, his body desecrated in ways that made her stomach turn. Life had it's good times and it's bad times, but few escaped it without nightmares. She herself had been held a prisoner, albeit of a male who had claimed at one time to love her.

She hesitated for a moment, then held out her wrists, where rope had cut into her skin and left its burn like scarring over the thin bands of black that used to be scars. "You don't want to explain these to your own grandchildren someday, Fia." Her eyes spoke volumes, the scarring was less than a year old. Lucifer had held her prisoner, had kept her drugged and submissive. "Trust me, child. I never harmed you father, and I wouldn't harm you either."
[html]

Oh it's okay! Smile I apologize too! School and life's been a bit busy for me lately! So happy it's the weekend....Smile

The young woman shook her head softly at the male, eyes flickering upon him. The male seemed to have an experience in running, for he looked like he could blend in with the dark auburn trees, moving swiftly about. "Oh...no it's okay..I'm Fia Marino-Knight" Fia said, introducing herself with a touch of pride in her tone. She wasn't sure if the male knew who she was, though Fia had seen Leon's face a few times in the past. "No, No Grandmother it's okay....you didn't intrude....neither of you did...I was just thinking....I like to come here a lot.." Fia enjoyed the company actually. It gave her a sense of protection with these other two around. Ears flickering to the pat of her grandmother's paw on the soft, plush dirt earth, Fia slightly hesitated, but sat down anyways.

Blue eyes looked at her grandmother's rope-cut wrists, questions beginning to form in Fia's mind. What had happened? Where had those cuts come from? How had it happened? But Fia wisely kept her maw shut. She knew better than to ask such questions. As for the nightmares.....how did she know? Fia hugged her arms around her knees again shyly, smiling soflty up at Leon, even though her eyes still flashed with slight fear. "You can join us if you wish.....I don't mind" Fia said. Blue eyes lingered as she looked at the male for awhile, studying his form and shape, his eyes, when suddenly she realized she was staring. She quickly darted her eyes away and stared at the floor, picking at her pink-salmon colored skin.

Sensing the confidence in her grandmothers voice, the power of her words, made Fia hold out her wrists for her grandmother to see. It was worse-looking up close, the wounds having being fresh so the skin was clearly seeable. Fia's eyes secretly flickered up towards Leon's face, checking to see if he was judging her, or even if he left. The beautiful powder-white fae wouldn't blame Leon if he left. Who wanted to see a scared, paranoid girl anyway?

<style type="text/css">
</style>
#00+

[/html]
[html]

OOc Leon is kinda derp XD

Leon nodded as the older female explained the situation and introduced herself as the girl's grandma. He could understand the girls skittish behavior though. Getting captured and taken prisoner, especially after being raised in such a peaceful pack, would likely leave at least some scars. He knew the girl, if only from the few glances he had gotten at the failed parley. She had been beaten unconscious by one of the wolves, which he knew was only a small fraction of the pain she had endured. Still, the girl tried to look brave as she introduced herself as well, and actually seemed proud as she spoke her surname. And he could find no reason for her not to be. She was the daughter of Jazper, whom Leon had seen in action several times. The man was strong and loyal, and high ranking in the pack from his knowledge.

His ears perked forward as Deuce offered for him to remain with them, her tone showing signs of authority, though not demanding him to remain. He smiled politely and prepared to decline her offer, still feeling like he had intruded upon a private discussion. But Fia also offered for him to stay, and the Timber held his tongue as he noticed the slight fear in her eyes. He wondered brieflyif that fear was his fault or not, than looked around the woods discreetly. His eyes found nothing and returned to his companions in time to catch Fia staring at him. She averted her gaze before he could question it though. 'Perhaps I should stay for a moment or two...' He decided, running a paw over his head as he grinned softly. Company was a commodity he was sorely lacking recently. Leon settled himself a few feet from the two women, sitting down in a similar fashion as Deuce, and turning his body so he faced them. He did so in a single, fluid movement, allowing his weapon to rest behind him upon the ground.

Deuce spoke in a gentle tone to Fia, showing her wrists to her granddaughter, and the girl doing the same. The Timber knew of scars that would remain, and bore several across his body. Those would never fade from his flesh, not until the soil claimed him. His eyes filled with sorrow at the sight, as he thought of the pain they must have put her through. He caught Fia's eyes as she looked up, and he offered he an encouraging smile. "I'm not sure what it is she is referring to about your wounds, but it might be good to consider her words." He said kindly. "Family is always the best source of comfort and advice. Especially in times like these..."

Though his words were confident, his expression was sad, and he turned his head away as he finished, starring instead out at the waters surface. He reigned in emotions that had risen with his words. Even now, he could not stop himself from feeling depressed about the deaths he had lived to witness. Leon took a quiet breath, and turned back to the others, his face again bearing his friendly smile before growing growing somber. "Do they hurt, Fia?" He asked idly, as his fingers traced the scars over his eye slowly. That wound had pained him since he had received it, though now it was more of a dull throb when his pulse escalated. He hoped any pain from her's had begun to fade already.

<style>
.leoriver01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.leoriver01 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.leoriver01 b {color:#000000; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.leoriver01 {background-color:#c0cfb5; background-image:url(http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/5813 ... iver01.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#315035; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px; }
</style>[/html]
[html]
ooc goes here

She watched the younger wolves, then focused on Fia again. Fia shared her wrists, though she seemed reluctant. The matriarch's ears flicked when Leon spoke, but she left her eyes on her granddaughter. The scarred woman reached out, taking the younger females hands, and easing them back into her lap, making sure not to touch them. She left Leon's question for the younger woman to answer, her eyes not leaving her granddaughter's face. [b]"I need to find a few more ingredients, Fia, but I will give you a salve to put on those. For right now," she let go of Fia's hands long enough to pull a leaf off of a nearby plant. The plant was greenish grey and had spiky leaves. "This is aloe. It will soothe the skin and start the healing, as well as keeping bugs away from the skin." She squeezed the leaf, producing a thin clearish yellowed fluid. With a gentle touch, she spread it over the scars, being careful not to press too hard.

She glanced at Leon, who was tracing the scars over his eyes. "They don't do much good on older scarring, though. Sorry, Leon." Her voice was rueful, as if she'd tried it on her own older scars. And she had, a long while back. The scar through her blue eye had been a gift from Ahren, a coyote hybrid who had nearly killed her not once but twice in her life. He had also ripped off part of her ear.

<style type="text/css">
.deucer2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.deucer2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.deucer2 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#460600; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/t8qdE.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #BFA1A5; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 100px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#BFA1A5; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000
[/html]