burn the land and boil the sea
[html]
It was a fact that he would have to face fairly soon and he knew it in the back of his mind. Either they would have to team up with Dahlia or they would have to fend for themselves against Inferni. What Haku had done though, whether he could remember or not, was something that Conri felt strongly against. It didn't even seem like he cared what he had done, both to that mother and child and to the woman that he had raped. Whenever something like that came up all Conri could do was think about his own mother, the way that he had found her that day, broken and beaten in the dirt. It had driven her mad to the point that she couldn't even care for her children. To the point that she had run away from everything and Conri never really had gotten her back.

"But do I give up everything that I stand for just so we'll be stronger against them?" Just the thought of it plagued his mind and twisted his stomach. In his mind, Haku was no better than Inferni. He would have fit in with them quite well, actually, and it would have made things easier in the long run. He couldn't imagine backing them up or even going to them for support, it wasn't something he could fathom. "They're both in the wrong, and maybe we are also, but not like that.." Despite how much he hated the coyotes, Conri was forever a pacifist, wanting only to keep his own family safe. He didn't need to lose them to the coyotes just like he had lost his mother to them.

"I can't go to the other packs and ask them to stand behind us in a war that is not theirs.." To his knowledge, Twilight Vale and Dahlia were the only two packs that had any kind of dealings with Inferni thus far. "And I can't support a rapist in a war that they may have very well started.." Well, he could, and it seemed like that was what everything was coming to.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread