Welcome to La-La Land.
[html]
Out of Character

I am so so sorry if you can't read the table really well. I am rather new to table making and I guess I failed. I can't post more than this or my table will go all wacko. i will use my other one in the next post. /WC=166/

In Character

Samantha smiled, allowing Xyza to pet her otter."This is Lua. She was orphaned as a baby, I just took her in. She growled at me because I accidentally dumped my trinkets on her when she was sleeping. She is totally harmless, I feel bad for maybe hurting her." The tiny otter reached out, sniffed Xyza's fingers and then gently licked her hand. Samantha smiled, Lua was definately a friendly one. Samantha quietly picked up her bag and took out a piece of dried meat and offered it to the tiny otter who took it rather gratefully. When Xyza spoke of being hungry, Samantha again opened her bag and brought out the bag of dried meat. "it looks like there is some fish in this river, here, have some. It will hold you up until you get food. It's good." The girl spoke gently and smiled nicely, she liked to help others out. She thought of trying to make more friends, and this was a great opportunity.

<style>
.freetable-c03 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.freetable-c03 b {color:#4B0082 ;}
.freetable-c03-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #FF0000; margin:0px auto;}
.freetable-c03-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#000000; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.freetable-c03-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.freetable-c03 {background-color:#ABAEA6; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#00FA9A ; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z35 ... jtable.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 240px 0px; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread