Welcome to La-La Land.
[html]
Yay finally she is here ^_^ Thread is located at base of the mountains near Pictou River.

WC: 500+ (Don't feel obligated to match)

The fog was thick that morning its moisture enough to make any fur wet. One could barely see their hands it was so dense. A dark colored coy-dog sniffed the first few steps of Souls’ with curiosity as she wandered back and forth. Her direction was almost always an erratic path with no real purpose. That is when, she was like the way she was in that moment. Her voice was low as she mumbled picking up twigs or rocks and placing them in a large knitted sack.

Woo doggy these will be quite the prize to them little beasts. Her senseless mumblings were expressed with excitement in a deep southern accent. If anyone from the South had actually heard her speak they would find it a little off, a foreign mixture of an unknown heritage. She paused for a moment growing into a bit of unease. She thought she had heard something in the distance, with the fog so thick that early morn her fear began to raise. Her ears shifted back and forth listening, hoping that it was just a phantom noise there to ruin her excitement. A raven squawked in the distance and she dropped into a ball of nerves.

Oh lordy they have come for me, yes they have come for me. She shakily grabbed her sack and held it up for them to take. I have done as ya wished of me. Please leave me be. She tipped the sack her eyes shut strongly, her face turned away. The contents of the sack spilled out revealing nothing but useless broken trinkets, stones, twigs and colored leaves. Ya, ya might find I do ya good this time. She hugged the empty satchel to her chest unable to part with it.

She swore she heard footsteps as she squatted there frightened. Really there was nothing near her that could be seen. She felt hands poke and prod her forcing her to whine aloud but she grabbed her muzzle. Had they come to take me again? She wondered in her panic. Sure enough they gripped her shoulders and the female’s eyes flashed open. Her body stiffened firmly. She remained like that frozen for many moments before her muscles relaxed.

The girl rubbed her head and then patted down her wild hair always annoyed in the morning. She yawned and stretched before standing from the crouch. She patted the dirt from her long flowing brown skirt and knitted sleeveless top that hugged her neck and cut short at her waist. She looked around just then and noticed a pile of junk just beside her. She noticed her knitting needles and wool among them and sighed. She grabbed them and placed them in the empty sack. It always confused her seeing the piles, never knowing where all of it came from, never knowing how she would end up in new places. Her memory of the past hours was always gone. She figured she slept walk often so she just shrugged and walked forward sniffing the air. It smelled different, the area riddled with different scents of creatures. Have I finally made it? She felt she had travelled so long to find it since she had left the soils of the East. Her constant rest and sleep walking forcing her to retrace her steps. She adjusted the sack on her shoulder and headed forward into the land of Souls’.

<style type="text/css">
.xyzabelieves-ooc {padding:10px 30px 0px 10px; font-style:oblique; font-size:11px; text-align:right}
.xyzabelieves-ooc i {font-weight:italic; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px}
.xyzabelieves b {font-size:14px; font-weight:bold; color:#009900; letter-spacing:1px}
.xyzabelieves u {font-family:roman; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px}
.xyzabelieves p:first-letter {font-size:25px;font-weight:normal;color:#009900;font-family:roman; }
.xyzabelieves p {font-size:12px; text-indent:20px; padding:0px 15px 15px 15px; margin:0px;}
.xyzabelieves {margin:0 auto; background-color:#020A00; background-image:url(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... -1-1-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 180px 0px 0px 0px; color:#B2B1B2; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify; width:575px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
She is in kind of an "emo" mood right now...hover for translations!/WC=355 (fail)

Peering through the thick morning fog came as a bit of a disability to Sam, her eyes still were foggy from sleep. Or sleepless nights Every night she would wake up from a nightmare, the flames coming back to haunt her in her sleep. Ever since the fire that destroyed her home and killed her family. Every night she could hear their screams and almost smell the smoke. ¿Cómo continuaré yo así? the ivory furred girl asked herself in a hushed whisper. In her left hand was an old coffee mug full of hot chocolate that she had made a little while earlier, the cool of the morning was slowly sucking the heat from the old container. She almost tripped over an old log, but she didn't yell out or make a fuss. She liked early morning walks, they started her day off great. The fog had cleared a little bit, and Samantha's legs were becoming weary. She was walking from Ichika, more north than where she was now.

The youth's ears flicked to her opposite direction, she could hear a voice, a feminine voice. She brushed a stray black lock of hair from one of her eyes and managed a small smile. Samantha hugged her cloak closer to her body, it was a little chilly, the dawn of autumn was upon everyone. When she finished her warm beverage, the girl tried to put it back into her backpack, but the result was not that great. Things fell from her bag, feathers, knives, and many assorted knicknacks. She realized that she was right near the female who she had heard speaking just a few minutes ago. "Hey, I'm Samantha. Or Sam." Her spanish accent vanished, it usually did when she spoke english. Spread across her features was a shy smile, she hurried to put her things back, the cup flew into the bag and a growl emanated from the bag. Shaking her head in scorn at her own carelessness, Samantha produced her young otter Lua from the bag, held her close and whispered apologies to the small otter. She didn't mean to hurt her.

<style type="text/css">
.sammyflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#ac4758; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #8c3645; }
.sammyflower p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.sammyflower {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#e6baba; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/070he.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 316px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b35d6c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.sammyflower p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.sammyflower p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 273 Glad you decided to reply XD

In the moments to follow her lucidity Xyza had come to realize how eerie that morning had been. She hugged her body looking left then right, she heard a river in the distance causing her belly to growl and mouth to water. She often forgot to eat and her sleeping sessions never helped the hunger. "Mam nadzieję, że są tam ryby nie" She whimpered as her belly ached. Then she heard a noise… no a voice and she could feel her fright risk her fainting spell. They’re coming. Run. Run!

She shook her head thinking on it forcing her mind to stop by thinking about it. The voice was a female and it was merely a friendly greeting. She turned toward the female who was surprisingly near and responded in a thick polish accent. Hallo there Samantha, my name is Xyza, Xyza Glow. She held out a hand just as the female started to put her things away. Her other hand was still hugging her belly. She pulled her hand back though at the slight growl for a moment thinking it had come from the girl. Oh Lordy.

Xyza smiled at the reveal of an otter. How adorable. She looked at the female as she held the creature within her hands. What is her name? She started to reach out to pet the little being but looked to Sam if it was alright. Though before she could she felt her head rush a little, a faint still somehow threatening to take hold. She rubbed her eyes. Forgive me, seems my hunger is getting the best of me.

She walks. She talks. She thinks. The other is aware

<style>
.xyzafall {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-image:url(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... leVine.png); background-position:top center; background-color:#999999; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 280px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#990000; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.xyzafall p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:right; text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px 5px 180px;}
.xyzafall .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.xyzafall u {font-family:roman; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; color:#999999; letter-spacing:1px}
.xyzafall p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.xyzafall p:first-letter {font-size:25px;font-weight:normal;color:#99000;font-family: 'La Belle Aurore', cursive;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Out of Character

I am so so sorry if you can't read the table really well. I am rather new to table making and I guess I failed. I can't post more than this or my table will go all wacko. i will use my other one in the next post. /WC=166/

In Character

Samantha smiled, allowing Xyza to pet her otter."This is Lua. She was orphaned as a baby, I just took her in. She growled at me because I accidentally dumped my trinkets on her when she was sleeping. She is totally harmless, I feel bad for maybe hurting her." The tiny otter reached out, sniffed Xyza's fingers and then gently licked her hand. Samantha smiled, Lua was definately a friendly one. Samantha quietly picked up her bag and took out a piece of dried meat and offered it to the tiny otter who took it rather gratefully. When Xyza spoke of being hungry, Samantha again opened her bag and brought out the bag of dried meat. "it looks like there is some fish in this river, here, have some. It will hold you up until you get food. It's good." The girl spoke gently and smiled nicely, she liked to help others out. She thought of trying to make more friends, and this was a great opportunity.

<style>
.freetable-c03 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.freetable-c03 b {color:#4B0082 ;}
.freetable-c03-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #FF0000; margin:0px auto;}
.freetable-c03-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#000000; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.freetable-c03-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.freetable-c03 {background-color:#ABAEA6; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#00FA9A ; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z35 ... jtable.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 240px 0px; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 226 Bit of a bleh post for a bleh day XD

Xyza graciously accepted the dry meat as her belly grumbled. It was difficult for the female to hunt, fish was often her source of food for it was the only times she seemed to avoid fainting. She chomped on the meat as though she was starving surely she nearly was. Thank you so much. She said her accent and mouth filled with food nearly making the words understandable. She giggled slightly then swallowed. Forgive me, thank you I feel like I haven’t eaten in days. Time was always difficult to tell sadly for the dark colored coy-dog for it probably had been days since her last meal. She opened her own empty pouch and searched. She sighed.

My line and hook are gone… all I have is wool. She felt herself pout slightly knowing that she was a poor fisherman with out her line. Guess I will have to do this the old fashion way. She approached the riverbank. She noticed the fog was still present so she hesitated. It would be a risk for her to fish. Come sit with me for a while. She smiled back at Samantha hoping her company would be of help to avoid a fainting spell. She lowered to the ground settling her skirt to drape neatly around herself. What can you tell me about these lands? She asked kindly.

She walks. She talks. She thinks. The other is aware

<style>
.xyzafall {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-image:url(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... leVine.png); background-position:top center; background-color:#999999; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 280px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#990000; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.xyzafall p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:right; text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px 5px 180px;}
.xyzafall .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.xyzafall u {font-family:roman; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; color:#999999; letter-spacing:1px}
.xyzafall p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.xyzafall p:first-letter {font-size:25px;font-weight:normal;color:#99000;font-family: 'La Belle Aurore', cursive;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000000;}
</style>
[/html]