The Truth of Forgiveness
[html]
Slight pp with them going to the den if that’s alright, and maybe eventually they should introduce each other XD / +226

Her reaction to his question both relieved and disappointed him. He now knew she didn’t have anything to do with what had distressed Soran so, but she also didn’t have any new information for him it seemed. With a sigh he flicked his head once more, ridding himself of the water, Come with me to my den, this rain is unbearable, we shall talk along the way.

The two of them entered into the forest and Zalen was silent for the moment, only the sound of the rain drops hitting the leaves above and their own pad falls. He was trying to think of how best to ask her of the war without revealing his involvement with one of the participants, but he eventually decided it would do no harm. This wolfess didn’t seem like she would attack him if she knew of his friendships.

I do not know much of Aniwaya, save that they are currently at war with Crimson Dreams. I was hoping you could tell me more about it, for I have a friend in Crimson Dreams who was quite distraught over it, he glanced at her to see her reaction to this, and then continued, She spoke of refugees escaping Aniwaya and how Aniwaya then invaded to capture the ones seeking sanctuary. Is this true? Why would Aniwaya do such a thing?

<style type="text/css">
.zzalenspi b {font-weight:bold; color:#9e392d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2f0b07; }
.zzalenspi p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.zzalenspi {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#4b1313; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/3cX7h.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 307px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#723028; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.zzalenspi p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.zzalenspi p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread