Exploration of the Manor
Kota had listend to what she had to say about this land holding memories as well and nodded to her. He knew that all to well for the reason the pack fell apart the first time was due to the death of a valued member and his mother. Second time was due to lack of members and after that he no longer wanted to stick around to see if the pack would come back a third time or if it would rest in peave finally. For now he has a new home and his rumor chasing had paid off but he had heard talk of a war when he was allowed to join and as peacefull a wolf he is, he was more then eager to show his worth on the battlefield.

Before he took off after her Kota gathered up his cloak and put it back on again just to hurry and catch up with her once more. While they walked; Kota sniffed the air almost constantly to test the new scents so that he may learn the pack scent as well as the individual scents of each of his new pack mates. Suddenly he turns his head towards her {b}"where...is this war i heard about?"[/b] he asked then stopped walking. As he stopped there came a gentle sound from near his feet and he bent down to lift up a grass snake into his hands just to continue on while holding the snake and letting it slither around his hands untill finally placing it in the grass again to continue on his way.

Kota took in a deep breath and gave a soft sigh, he had to start trusting his packmates and why not start with her? "the first time Running Spirits fell apart...our alpha; Drifter sort of just left and we never heard from him again...the reason is because a valued member of the pack was killed in defending her rights against a new member who had just joined...she was my mother...i was her rights that she was defending for the new member wanted to forcefully mate with her and she had caught him trying to kill me" at this he threw back his cloak and raised his left arm, using his right hand he feathered his fur to show the scar under the fur which reached from almost his shoulderblade to his stomach but where he had shown her was the worst area "second time the pack broke was simply because there weren't enough members" he heaved a light sigh.

WC: 431

Messages In This Thread