Quite the pair you and I
[html]

WC: 303 ^_^ forgive any grammatical errors in the polish. I was just using a translator from dictionary.com.

Xyza froze momentarily at the sound of her voice; just from the single word she knew it was she. The accent had been very much like hers. She felt her heart start to pound feeling as though her feet might give way. When she was about to speak she realized she had been holding her breath. She took another breath in just to be able to speak. Cześć It was all she could say as she laid her eyes upon her. She definitely looked far different from the paler female. The dark fur that covered her back and the red that ran from muzzle to just the inside of her thighs was short and glossy. Xyza felt terribly too thin compared to the female until she realized a delightful fact. Będziesz być matką? The thought of being an aunt filled her with a joy she had known possible. It showed in her smile and by the excited grasp of her hands that she placed over her chest.

Then she came to her senses, she still had not even introduced herself nor had she given the truth of why she stood at those borders. She took a deep breath in and continued. Wybacz mi. Nazywam się Xyza Glow. I grad ze Wschodu. Urodziłem się w Polska do kobiety o imieniu Rosa ... i byłem wychowywany przez krótki czas przez kobietę o imieniu Europa. She exhaled a sigh of relief like a weight lifting from her. She had finally done it, had found her sister. Io Berlin Jestem twoją siostrą

She walks. She talks. She thinks. The other is aware

<style>
.xyzafall {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-image:url(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... leVine.png); background-position:top center; background-color:#999999; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 280px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#990000; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.xyzafall p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:right; text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px 5px 180px;}
.xyzafall .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.xyzafall u {font-family:roman; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; color:#999999; letter-spacing:1px}
.xyzafall p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.xyzafall p:first-letter {font-size:25px;font-weight:normal;color:#99000;font-family: 'La Belle Aurore', cursive;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread