Quite the pair you and I
[html]

WC: 341Yay... I'm excited.

Her nerves were nothing but a ball of tension and anticipation. It had been an interesting journey since she had arrived on the soils of Souls’. Before that her journey had been long, scary and filled with disappointment. All of that was about come to an end or she hoped it would. She could see the borders as she gripped her shaking hands to calm. She was sure this was the place; from the description she had been given this appeared to be the correct pack.

She paced the edge for what seemed like an hour, practicing her greeting for the female she sought. Witam mam na imię Xyza Glow. Jestem twoją siostrą. She thought to say first then shook her head. Hi my name is Xyza. I’m your sister. She said in the local tongue instead. Well… your half-sister. She shook her head disappointed by her shaky voice. If this female was anything like their other sister weakness was not wise. She crouched then hugging her knees taking a long deep breath. She remained like that as her mind attempted to encourage her.

Finally she stood up and held her head high. Dobrze idzie tu nic. She said before releasing a call toward the pack. She almost hoped the one to meet her would be a stranger, maybe then she could learn something about her. All she had was a name and a vague description of her appearance. She had so many questions, so many wonders; so many expectations she hoped wouldn’t be crushed.

The coydog patted her black hair to ensure each strand was in its proper place. She adjusted her woolen top attempting to pull it closer to her skirt line but failed. She turned the long flowing skirt to drape her legs neatly. As she waited she grasped her aching belly always at a concave from her poor eating habits. She felt as though she was ready to pass out from the worry. All she could do now though was breathe. Wystarczy oddychać Xyza, Wystarczy oddychać.

She walks. She talks. She thinks. The other is aware

<style>
.xyzafall {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-image:url(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... leVine.png); background-position:top center; background-color:#999999; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 280px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#990000; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.xyzafall p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:right; text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px 5px 180px;}
.xyzafall .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.xyzafall u {font-family:roman; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; color:#999999; letter-spacing:1px}
.xyzafall p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.xyzafall p:first-letter {font-size:25px;font-weight:normal;color:#99000;font-family: 'La Belle Aurore', cursive;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
date forward a few days or something

It had been days since Io had bothered to venture out of the caves. It had been little over a month since those acts that led to her current situation. All had been very different, and she had wished that the latter one had not happened. Leon had had no right to do that, act like he owned her. After all it was Io and Aeron that had asked for his help. Despite her sheer disgust at his actions she hadn't spoke of it with her mate. Aeron would have had him turfed out without a moments notice and god forbid she would have probably barred him from seeing his own offspring when they arrived, and possibly Analise.

But today she had made the effort. It was obvious now, the small elevation partially hidden by snowy white curtains characteristic of her collie background. Her secui form showed it well however, even through the lengthened fur. Io was more comfortable this way, before she had refused to move from optime form but now her stubborness seemed lost on her. The russet and white femme kept moving, slowly of course, until she could hear speech. Some of it was in her home tongue, this surprised her. Because the only words of her home tongue she had heard spoken was by either her children, Iven or Galileo. Some of it was spoke in English and without hesitation she replied, 'Hello?'.

<style type="text/css">
.roset2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.roset2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.roset2 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#24222B; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/08VaN.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #6A5F86; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 140px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#A195B0; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000
[/html]
[html]

WC: 303 ^_^ forgive any grammatical errors in the polish. I was just using a translator from dictionary.com.

Xyza froze momentarily at the sound of her voice; just from the single word she knew it was she. The accent had been very much like hers. She felt her heart start to pound feeling as though her feet might give way. When she was about to speak she realized she had been holding her breath. She took another breath in just to be able to speak. Cześć It was all she could say as she laid her eyes upon her. She definitely looked far different from the paler female. The dark fur that covered her back and the red that ran from muzzle to just the inside of her thighs was short and glossy. Xyza felt terribly too thin compared to the female until she realized a delightful fact. Będziesz być matką? The thought of being an aunt filled her with a joy she had known possible. It showed in her smile and by the excited grasp of her hands that she placed over her chest.

Then she came to her senses, she still had not even introduced herself nor had she given the truth of why she stood at those borders. She took a deep breath in and continued. Wybacz mi. Nazywam się Xyza Glow. I grad ze Wschodu. Urodziłem się w Polska do kobiety o imieniu Rosa ... i byłem wychowywany przez krótki czas przez kobietę o imieniu Europa. She exhaled a sigh of relief like a weight lifting from her. She had finally done it, had found her sister. Io Berlin Jestem twoją siostrą

She walks. She talks. She thinks. The other is aware

<style>
.xyzafall {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-image:url(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... leVine.png); background-position:top center; background-color:#999999; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 280px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#990000; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.xyzafall p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:right; text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px 5px 180px;}
.xyzafall u {font-family:roman; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; color:#999999; letter-spacing:1px}
.xyzafall p:first-letter {font-size:25px;font-weight:normal;color:#99000;font-family: 'La Belle Aurore', cursive;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Europa has two pups a male (Alexei) and a female (Mira) just so you know(###)

There it was again, those words. Her heart rate sped up with every sylable. Io swallowed, nodding her head in response. Words tried to come but nothing did in the end. She honestly didn't what had made her so excited, but she guess a countryman so far, far away from home was something to get excited about.

'Tak' she answered, glancing down through soft snowy waves. The familiarity was frightening. Io tried to search for a reason to be conversing with someone only because they spoke the same tongue, finding one was ridiculosly hard. She sat down, after resisting the urge simply because she was with a stranger and in no condition to fight, Leon wasn't around to help her either. But rest was something she constantly needed.

What the woman had next to say surprised her. Or more, it didn't. Rosa Berlin was always a whore. And Io often found herself wondering if it was hereditory. It obviously skipped Sarajevo, because his meekness was unavoidable. Perhaps her future children would inherit this 'gift. Nie dziwię się. Twój ojciec nie jest jej kolega jestem przy założeniu, to dlaczego nie można podnieść się i dał wam do mojej siostry do opieki, nie? I jestem także przy założeniu, że na czas Ci urodzenia moja siostra też miała miot, który jest, jak była w stanie zadbać o siebie ... She finished her speech sighing and casting her eyes down.

<style>
.grunge1 .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; text-shadow: 1px 0px 2px #503c28; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#5b4d31;}
.grunge1 p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.grunge1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#98734c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 0px 2px #503c28; }
.grunge1 {background-color:#0f0c0a; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/34dlnxz.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#5b4d31; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; padding:355px 0px 0px 0px; }
.grunge1-border {width:500px; border:2px dashed #98734c; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Kit.
[/html]
[html]

WC: 340+Xyza barely remembers anything from her pup months and I was just assuming Europa had a quick talk with her and sent her off on her way not wanting to deal with it. So she doesn't know a whole lot just names. p.s. If she gets annoying or hostile touch often snaps her out of her alter(s). I'll give a more detailed history if want XD... there's reasons to certain alters but her main one is Belle (fear/paranoia)

The girl felt taken aback slightly, at how Io spoke about her mother. That the truth of her past was growing into something far from what she imagined. She had not spoken with Europa for long and her pup times were quite vague in her mind. All drowned out by a traumatic life as her father’s daughter. The only one she had known to be with when she was young was her brother Zeka. Even he never spoke of where they had come from who was their mother. Did he know the truth? When he left it was just the beginning of her quest of acknowledgment, for life with her father had been nothing but a rollercoaster of despair.

She could feel herself sinking into a faint spell but fought against it needing to ask what she wanted. My mother didn’t want me? She had always believed that she had died why her sister had cared for her. Yet here it was words that indicated a darker truth. She wondered why Europa was so quick to send her away to reject her from being a part of her life she was more than a helpless pup but a reject. Why? Xyza asked her chest filled with sadness. She felt the need to sit her legs unable to bare her weight. She could feel herself falling further as she started to faint unable to hear the answer. Even with the possibility of a new family member, a new home she let herself go.

The dark haired female merely tipped to the side for a moment before opening her eyes. She looked around herself trying to gather her bearings until her eyes set upon the female that sat across from her. With a voice so different from the one a moment before, she seemed to grow frightened. Who? Who are you? Are you them? Them little beasts? Her ears pulled back as her eyes widened as her southern American accent fell into apologetics. Forgive me, I did not mean that. Please. Please don’t hurt me. She lowered her head in submission.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

ooc here (###)

Io shook her head with a deep sigh. There was really too much to explain, but she'd have to try. She had to make the effort. 'No'. Blunt but that was the way it had to be. 'She did not want Galileo either. He was a mistake also. But he was born out of the same litter as myself and Europa, and mother was able to pass him off as my father's. I do not even know why Europa got herself involved... Neither do I want to know...' She assumed her sister had managed to create offspring with Alexei, and she also assumed that any male would carry his title.

The sudden change man her stand, as much as she did not want to. It was for her own safety after all. Now she wished that someone else was around, though as she spoke more her fear faded. 'You are forgiven' she answered, though for what for she was unsure of. 'Who are the little beasts?' she asked, sitting back down again. This change surprised her though she assumed that it was some medical condition and as she herself had suffered herself at one point she was able to look past that.

<style>
.grunge1 .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; text-shadow: 1px 0px 2px #503c28; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#5b4d31;}
.grunge1 p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.grunge1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#98734c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 0px 2px #503c28; }
.grunge1 {background-color:#0f0c0a; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/34dlnxz.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#5b4d31; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; padding:355px 0px 0px 0px; }
.grunge1-border {width:500px; border:2px dashed #98734c; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
Table by Kit.
[/html]
[html]
XD

WC: 265

The fearful girl kept herself lowered and answered with swift obedience worried the female was one of they. Little beasts… I meant to say little… She furrowed her brow trying to think of another way to describe the creatures she feared but came short. She continued. They are… they from above. You aren’t one of them? She tilted her head to the side as she pointed upward, something about this female’s scent put at a slight ease. They have come to this world to seek out our kind, to treat us like slaves and some of us are to collect their treasures. She picked up a leaf believing it was a special item. Like these. She placed it in her bag.

Suddenly she seemed lost in the action and started to pick up more items as though forgetting that Io had been standing nearby. Her mumbles began an almost inaudible string of words that made no sense. When Xyza realized she had not been alone she paused and had to think for a moment. Ya still here? She was surprised by the fact often use to running into those who would just pass her off as a loon and walk away. Years of being taught to believe in things her father had forced upon her, the alter constantly stayed on the task. So as she spoke she did not stop moving and collecting useless pieces of nature. ”They are always watching” His phrase often repeated when his condition forced his paranoia to blow out of proportion. My name is Belle. What be yours pretty lady?

<style type="text/css">
.xyzabelieves-ooc {padding:10px 30px 0px 10px; font-style:oblique; font-size:11px; text-align:right}
.xyzabelieves-ooc i {font-weight:italic; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px}
.xyzabelieves b {font-size:14px; font-weight:bold; color:#009900; letter-spacing:1px}
.xyzabelieves u {font-family:roman; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px}
.xyzabelieves p:first-letter {font-size:25px;font-weight:normal;color:#009900;font-family:roman; }
.xyzabelieves p {font-size:12px; text-indent:20px; padding:0px 15px 15px 15px; margin:0px;}
.xyzabelieves {margin:0 auto; background-color:#020A00; background-image:url(http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... -1-1-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 180px 0px 0px 0px; color:#B2B1B2; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify; width:575px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: 000 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

Io shook her head as her sister spoke again, 'No. No I am not' she said softly, approaching her slowly, carefully. She sat again, surveying the woman. Io had plenty on her plate as it was. Leon, Aeron, Charm, moving all cluttered her mind and she had given a considerate amount of thought to just leaving the girl here and denying any relation to her. Ignoring her mother's loose ways. But it was just to hard, and Io never was one to turn away a lost soul.

Io surveyed her sister's odd actions and mumbles, wondering what, who had brought this one. She sspected it was her father's promblem, since her mother was as sane as anyone. Though that could be said for Io herself and the amount of underlying demons and conlicts she harboured was almost daunting.

She stood, sighing heavily. 'My name is Io'. Io lowered her nose, touching Xyza, or Belle's paw as she picked up a leaf. She dropped it before her and tilted her head. 'What is so special about these... treasures?' They looked like simple, ordinary leaves to Io, but then again so rarely did she pay attention to the smaller things. At least those things that had nothing to do with her.

Image courtesy of Dyrk.Wyst@Flickr; Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.K22911_io1 .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.K22911_io1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_io1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#61443c; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.K22911_io1 {background-color:#bcac92; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #807159; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/4656/ioberlin.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:55px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_io1-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC: 300+ XD

Belle had little time to react to Io as her nose came within her view. No… Was all the alter could say as she tried to pull her hand back. Though not before her snout made contact with her hand. The girl froze into a stiff form for a few seconds as Io spoke. Xyza blinked her eyes as she reemerged from within her consciousness dazed and confused. She grasped her head as the thoughts came back to her about her mother. She let a slight gasping weep escape.

I’m sorry, I must have fainted. She covered her face as she once again spoke in the polish accent she had inherited from her father. Settling her behind on the ground she peaked through her fingers at Io. She wondered if the female would be like their sister had or worse like their mother. Does Galileo stay here? “There was still hope if she turns me away” She thought as she spoke. The lonely girl missed the feeling of family the feelings of belong.

Sometimes she almost thought she had found it only to wake with doors locking her out or downright refusing. Her confusion always at a high when he consciousness came too never knowing why people had become so two faced. Just as her brother had with her, one-day life was completely normal with him and the next thing she knew he was gone leaving a note saying only that he was disappointed in her. She felt almost cursed and so alone; forever the prisoner of her memories lost and sleepwalking. She knew something was wrong with her but she just didn’t know what and she didn’t want to know. She set her gaze upon Io finally pulling her hands from her face. When will you be a mother? She smiled softly trying to put her mind on anything else.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
ooc goes here

The change in personalities happened again. Io didn't mind, this was something she could deal with. 'It is no problem' Io said with a smile, she pitied her in truth. Not only was she illegitimate and that was cause enough for her abandonent by Rosa, but she was raised by Europa. Io couldn't think or anyone worse. It would be worse than a concentration camp. And her medical problems wouldn't help her either.

Xyza asked her about Galileo, to which she replied with a shake of her head and calm words. 'No... He left. A while ago now. I do not know where he went though'. She smiled half heartedly, they pair were not on good terms when he left and it was something she was beginning to regret. 'A month or so' Io replied calmly. Since there were three acts, she went by the first one, though they could arrive anytime around the date.

Io stood. Another sigh filled the air as she finally decided on her plan. 'If you want you can come with me' she said calmly. 'Join my pack and live with me and my family'. It was the least she could do. Xyza was family and it only made sense to invite her home.

<style type="text/css">
.roset2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.roset2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.roset2 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#24222B; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/08VaN.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #6A5F86; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 140px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#A195B0; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000
[/html]
[html]

WC: bleh Sorry this took so long, been going through some stuff Confused

Her heart sank knowing that her brother was now in an unknown location. It had been difficult enough with her problem getting to Souls’ then finding the pack where her sister resided. She had a destination then but to seek out her half-brother would be a blind shot and with her sense of direction she would never find him. She saddened for a moment her dark straight hair tilted forward as her muzzle lowered. Then her pale eyes brightened at the next sentence.

Xyza felt overwhelmed at Io’s offer. Finally after a moment of shock she smiled softly she had wanted to immediately hug the female but decided against it. She knew it was wise to keep her distance from pregnant females. She just couldn’t believe what had transpired since meeting her, she had her doubts and from all the rejection she had received in her life she didn’t know how to feel about acceptance. She let out a small laugh feeling the desire to cry but her joy was just far too great. I… I don’t know what to say other than, thank you. Wow… Thank you, you will not regret this I promise you. She laughed again put her hand on her cheek.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: 000 close this and start the joiner as planned? she warns everyone about andrej

Io smiled, 'I know I will not' she noted, rising to her feet slowly. 'I am not acustomed to turning away family'. The russet and white girl streched her hinds legs and gave a gentle flick of her tail. 'I aspire to be as different from mother as possible. I do not like dictators...' she warned softly to the sky. She pondered what Aeron and Leon would say, though it hardly mattered. It's not like Io was going to turn away her sister because her mate and... whatever the hell Leon would be considered as thought differently. Because as much as Aeron thought she was in charge, it was only because Io allowed her too. Had she been less docile she'd fight it but being a housewife she had a fairly easy run.

'Do you need to collect anything?' Io asked, tiredly. 'Or do you just want to head back to Anathema with me? You can stay as a guest for a while and then decide if you want to join...' She'd asked the alpha when she saw her about her sister. 'Oh and if you see a grey cat anywhere and he gives you any sort of, greif. Ignore him. He is arrogant and sarcastic nearly constantly'. Andrej was a nasty piece of work to everyone.

Image courtesy of Dyrk.Wyst@Flickr; Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.K22911_io1 .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.K22911_io1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_io1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#61443c; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.K22911_io1 {background-color:#bcac92; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #807159; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/4656/ioberlin.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:55px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_io1-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]