If I go crazy then will you still call me superman
[html]
They make a cute pair.. Big Grin

Samantha felt her heart flutter, she returned his embrace, not thinking on her actions. She felt like a piece of steel and Rain was the magnet. Her arms wrapped around him, when he looked up, she looked into his eyes. His body was warm and she never wanted to leave this embrace. The girl had never had feelings for anybody before. But this felt...right. When he asked about Sam living with him if he found a pack. She thought for a moment. She had Ichika, but could she leave her friends there? "I would yes. But I have Ichika no Ho-en. Do I leave them?" What if he had friends in another pack? She could see the sacrifices needed. She buried her muzzle in his chest. Sam felt as if she was floating on a cloud. When he returned to his sleeping roll, she went back to hers and gathered her supplies and brought them near his. Her small camp was slightly distanced, but there really was no need now. She grasped his hand. She smiled and watched the sky. The morning breeze making her feel refreshed.

Sam smiled, but was this going to fast? She could see no new problems right now. This was the present. She didn't have to think about the past or the future. Just right now. The girl stared upward, her delicate muzzle faced skyward. She brushed a lock of black hair from her face and didn't say anything. Everything seemed quiet. All that was heard was the duo's gentle breathing. This was perfect.

<style type="text/css">
.sammyflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#ac4758; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #8c3645; }
.sammyflower p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.sammyflower {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#e6baba; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/070he.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 316px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b35d6c; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.sammyflower p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.sammyflower p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread