Tell me why I all ways fall for your ty[p]e?
Rain shifted uneasily while he waited for her to come. He heard someone coming after a few moments and saw her from the distance. She broke out into a run and seemed to jump in to his arms. He spun her in the motion and set be back on her paws before licking her cheek and kissing her lips before pulling her to him and hugging her. Oh how he missed her. He looked down into her sea green eyes and knew she was the one. His silver teal eyes glowed and he heard her whisper of missing him. "As I hast missed ou my darling Sam. I have something for ou," he said pulling away and going down on one knee. He took her hand in his and looked up at her.

"From the day ou tripped and fell into my caump I have loved you. This is me wanting to prove how much I love ou Sam if you will have me. Please... be my mate? he said putting the bracelet on her arm. He was scared that he would chase her away with his words but the bracelet fit her well. He wanted her to be his life and knew that he would make her happy. He stayed on his knee and looked up at her, need and love in his eyes. He was laying himself bare for her and she could either push him away or accept him. It was the hardest thing Rain had ever had to do.

Messages In This Thread