Tell me why I all ways fall for your ty[p]e?
Set at the boarders. Afternoon time. Rain has come for the one he loves most. Forward dated to the 20th

Rain had settled down. He had traveled the days walk to Ichika to find the woman he loved. He had made her something and he hoped she would accept it from him. He stopped at the boarders and sat down, howling for his love. He pulled out the silver bracelet that was his mothers from a bag he had been wearing and looked at it. His father had given it to his mother as a engagement present. She had given it to him when she died and Rain wore his fathers silver arm band that was his mothers love for him. He hoped to give it to Sam when he saw her as his way of saying he loved her deeply. He didn't want to take her from Ichika and if she chose to stay he would understand but the bracelet was hers. He felt he would love no other and after his fight with Saxif he knew love ran deeper then most thought.

He was held the scars from what Saxif had done to him and knew that he should have let her kill him. But She had let him live and made him notice just how valuable life was. He wanted to be mated to Sam, have a family and protect her from anyone and everyone that might threaten her. In the day they spent together Rain knew she was the one and only love he would ever want in his life and he was happy with his choice to come and be with her. He wondered if the alpha of Ichika would let him live here with Sam if she chose not to leave. Could his pass be forgiven or would he leave without Sam. As he waited he hoped that Sam wanted to be with him. He turned the bracelet in his hands and felt that this was the right.
[html]

Word Count ::300 Hey! Sam is so happy to see him!

The girl had been sitting outside, not far from the border, quietly sketching one of the horses that roamed Ichika. Her mind was on many things, including her lover Rain Marks. She wanted to see him again. To see his face and give him an embrace. Her otter stood up and looked around, Sam thought that maybe something was wrong, she looked around and saw nothing. She reached into her bag and picked out a few pieces of dried meat and fed them to her little friend. She hoped that she would get the time to find Rain. A howl cut through the cool air, her heart pounded and she stood up and looked around. The hope growing inside of her. God she hoped it was Rain. The girl got up and carefully placed the sketchbook and charcoal stick back into her backpack and picked up Lua. Lua crawled onto her shoulders, digging her claws into Sam's jacket. Sam went into the direction of the howl, the voice was familiar, Rain had to be there. Her walk broke into a jog and that was when she came to the borders.

She saw Rain standing there, not crossing the border, but still very near to Ichika. She broke into a run and her arms flew out, she caught him in a big hug, not wanting to let go. He was taller, so the girl had to crane her neck to look up at him. Her sea green eyes bore into his eyes. She smiled and buried her head into his chest. "I've missed you Rain."She sighed happily, content to be near him again. She was sure that she loved him, she had never really experienced love like this before, but she sure loved to be near him. Another perfect moment.

table by cactus; code by the Mentors!

<style>
.samfield { background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/swsepf.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#FFFFFF; width:498px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:330px 0px 10px 0px; color:#000000; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:13px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #cdabac;}
.samfield b {color:#e2898a; }
.samfield p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.samfield p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.samfield .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
Rain shifted uneasily while he waited for her to come. He heard someone coming after a few moments and saw her from the distance. She broke out into a run and seemed to jump in to his arms. He spun her in the motion and set be back on her paws before licking her cheek and kissing her lips before pulling her to him and hugging her. Oh how he missed her. He looked down into her sea green eyes and knew she was the one. His silver teal eyes glowed and he heard her whisper of missing him. "As I hast missed ou my darling Sam. I have something for ou," he said pulling away and going down on one knee. He took her hand in his and looked up at her.

"From the day ou tripped and fell into my caump I have loved you. This is me wanting to prove how much I love ou Sam if you will have me. Please... be my mate? he said putting the bracelet on her arm. He was scared that he would chase her away with his words but the bracelet fit her well. He wanted her to be his life and knew that he would make her happy. He stayed on his knee and looked up at her, need and love in his eyes. He was laying himself bare for her and she could either push him away or accept him. It was the hardest thing Rain had ever had to do.
[html]

Word Count :: 400+ Sam and Rain sittin' in a tree... Tongue so plans...AAH! I can't think! This is a horrible post, I hope the pretty table makes up for it.

She inhaled his scent, feeling that happy warm feeling when she was near him, when Rain pulled away, she watched, wondering what he was doing. He kneeled and she gasped, she knew what was happening. He placed a bracelet on her wrist, Sam looked at it thinking of the intricate designs carved delicately into it. Her attention was turned back to Rain, he made a speech, and then asked her to be his mate. Her eyes lit up, and her voice was a whisper "Rain Marks, I will be your mate."Sam never felt this happy before, she crouched down and kissed him, she really loved him, Samantha wrapped her hands around him, they were truly mates. She smiled and said "I love you. Forever." She was so young, but this was right. She belonged to Rain now. And he belonged to her. Her heart warmed and she knew that she could always love Rain. He looked so handsome, he was certainly kind to her. This was a lot to take in, this was the first 5 minutes of being mates. Sam was loving every second of it.

Sam reached into her bag and said "I have made something for you." She pulled out a necklace, the pendant was a copper eagle. She made it nights before and chose copper because of it's red/brown shine. She placed it around his neck and smiled.

Something hit her again, where would they live? It was a weird situation. If he left Anathema, he would be away from the pack there. If she left Ichika, the same would happen. She was torn, she had no idea what to say or do. She pulled gently away and stood beside her new mate, "I love you very much. More than the universe." The ivory girl smiled and took his hand, her hand was relatively smaller than his, her hand could almost fit in his palm. "You're everything I could've ever wanted. Just you being near me makes me happy." She paused for a moment before continuing. "When I first met you, I felt something for you, I knew that there was something. I never shown it but I knew." She looked at him, this was what made her truly happy. 

The girl still had to do her initiation task with Jace, to hunt a ram and offer a feast to everyone. Samantha liked festivities, it was too bad that she missed Nayru and Gideon's wedding. It must've been grand to see everyone celebrating their mateship. When the initiation task was done, would Ichika let Rain into the feast? She guessed not, but there were a lot of decisions to make now. She didn't want to uproot Rain's life by making him leave where he lived, and she knew that she would miss Ichika. It was a hard decision. Samantha was truly torn.

<style>
.samfield { background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/swsepf.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#FFFFFF; width:498px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:330px 0px 10px 0px; color:#000000; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:13px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #cdabac;}
.samfield b {color:#e2898a; }
.samfield p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.samfield p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.samfield .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[i] tell me how for longer then forever from swan princess came into my head while writing this. OMG I LOVE THIS THREAD!!!!! and Rain will be moving to InH![/color]

Rain almost cried with her simple statement. They were mated. She crouched down and kissed him passionally before hugging him. He pressed her close, enjoying her warmth and gentle touch that from the start had soothed his demons and made him feel less of a monster. She was his, his mate and he would love her for as long as they both lived if not after death. He leaned back and moved so that he sat indian style with her in his lap. He nuzzled against her softly, relishing her scent... the scent of my mate he thought as his scent mingled with hers. He nipped at her scruff playfully and licked her forehead. "You have no idea how much you mean to me Sam. I will always love you and protect you," he said softly as she leaned away to pull out a necklace for him. She put it on him with a smile and Rain looked down at the copper eagle on his neck. It was beautiful, shining bright in the afternoon light. He looked up into her sea green eyes and saw she meant what she said. She loved him with everything she had as he loved her just as equally.

Rain felt something was bothering Sam and wondered if he had said or done something wrong. She stood and took his hand. She was so small compared to him and he stood with her, towering over her alabaster frame. She spoke of loving him from the start and that she loved him more then anything. I would do anything to make you happy. I will talk to the leaders of Ichika to find out if I can be with you. I will neever take you from your home," he whispered to her softly, brushing a hand over her cheek softly. He licked her and made himself a promise that he would find a way to be with her.
[html]

Word Count :: ~350 So if he does get accepted, we can talk about housing via PM. I'm thinking of Trenton. Big Grin WTF, he just joined Anathema...how's he gonna leave?

The girl grinned, she was never this happy. She wanted to always be near Rain. He was her life now. She nuzzled him and hugged him close. She swore that she would always wear the silver bracelet. If she was alone, a piece of Rain would be with her. Small happy tears slowly fell from her sea green eyes. "You mean so much to me...You've brought happiness back to my life." His words about moving to Ichika startled her."R-Really? I'm so happy. You will adore Ichika." She knew of the grand weddings they hosted, and it made her smile to think of their own, hosted by the pack. Ichika was pretty close knit, everyone was family.

She smiled and still pressed him close. "Rain... was all she could manage, she was so enveloped in her emotions.

<style>
.samgalaxy { background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/2hpnn80.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#1c9faa; width:499px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:320px 0px 10px 0px; color:#000000; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:13px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #cdabac;}
.samgalaxy b {color:#713c46; }
.samgalaxy p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.samgalaxy p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.samgalaxy .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
</style>
[/html]
He just got there he could leave. Besides he had Sam now.

Rain held her close as he thought of how he was going to figure out how to leave Anathema. He had just got there and it felt right for him to be there. He didn't want Sam to leave her home for him. He was torn between a pack that accepted him and his pass but Sam. Sam was his life now. He loved her and wouldn't change her life because he was greedy. No he would have to explain to Anathema's leader that he had found love with a woman in another pack and that he wouldn't change her life. He owed it to the leader of Anathema for taking him in but he hoped that he would be accepted into Ichika. If not.... they would find a way to make it work. His ears pinned at the thought of not being able to be with her. He pulled her closer and licked her forehead before nuzzling against her.

"We will make this work Sam. I promise to be with you. I will be with you," he whispered before letting a tear slide down his face. He didn't want to leave her. He wanted to be with her but their packs kept them apart. He was too proud to take her from Ichika and knowing how much she loved being there was the only reason he wasn't carrying her back to Anathema. "Come home with me for a while. See how I live and why I am not in Ichika. Its all up to you in the end where you want to be but I don't think that I can be in Ichika. My past will keep me from you. I don't want to lose you because I became a monster and hurt someone. They would never accept a monster like me," he whispered against her neck.
[html]

Word Count :: 000 Sorry for the fail...I'm on the bus!

Sam watched the small tear fall down his face. It made her sad to see him like this. She stroked his face softly, she wanted to help him, when he asked about her coming to live with him. She didn't know Anathema very well, she wasn't used to their customs and the witchcraft sometimes involved. How could the girl leave her closest friend in Ichika? Jace was wise and friendly, and told her a bit about Rain's pack. She knew that they did take slaves and did strange things,when he spoke of Ichika maybe not letting him in, she knew that Ichiks could change him completely, "I think they would...they believe in love and peace..." She kissed him gently, still happy to be near him.

<style>
.samfirework { background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/ing17n.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#000000; width:470px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:357px 0px 10px 0px; color:#e2898a; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:13px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #cdabac;}
.samfirework b {color:#FFFFFF; }
.samfirework p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.samfirework p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.samfirework .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
</style>
[/html]
Rain looked down at the woman in his arms. He hadn't known love in such a long time that he was surprised that Sam loved him at all. She knew of what he had done to Shiloh and after his fight with Saxif he didn't know if the woman lived or not. He still bore the claw marks he let Saxif put on his chest, the cuts bandaged. He knew he had given Saxif a chance to kill him but instead she had let him live. Why had she let me live? he thought as he held Sam close. He had found love but what had he done to Saxif and Shiloh to make Saxif come and seek him. He worried about Saxif coming after Sam and killing her for what he did to Shiloh and he whimpered softly against Sam. He couldn't lose her.

"I have to go back home and pack Sam. You can come with me if you like but I have to talk to my Alpha about leaving," he said softly pulling away from Sam. Just the thought of her getting hurt was enough to waken his demon. He backed away slowly, his normally teal silver eyes turning silver as he tried to contain his anger and hurt from his mate. He didn't want to hurt her like he had Shiloh...
[html]OOC- So, Sam can go to Anathema to help him? Or is it not allowed? I thought that as long as another member (other than Rain) was there, Sam could cross the borders. Ichika may give Rain a chance, but if they don't or if Rain doesn't like it, Sam can move to Anathema.
IC-

Sam was surprised that he moved away from her, his eyes slightly different. She was curious to why and almost moved closer again. She loved him too much, she hadn't known love like she had now. Her posture got more relaxed as he explained that he needed to pack. She didn't want to have pushed him and forced him to live with her in Ichika. When he spoke of her possibly going with him, she nodded and said "I will...If Anathema will let me." She walked up and brushed her hair back away from her face and smiled, she knew that when she was with him, that was when she was truly happy. Her eyes looked down shyly, she reached out for his hand, hoping for Rain to take hers in his. She would go to Anathema with him, Ichika meant so much to her but her mate meant much more. She slowly moved back towards him, "I can leave Ichika for you...if you don't get accepted. Ichika is safe and would make me happy. It took away part of my sorrow for my family's death, but it was you that warmed my heart." The young woman sighed and looked at her new mate, there never could be a more perfect person for her. She could help him pack, but if he didn't like Ichika, she could try Anathema. She wanted to make him happy, to not be a burden instead of a good mate. She remembered when Jace asked her of past crimes when she joined, but Samantha had a feeling that Ichika would give chances. She walked up to Rain and put her arm around him, a gentle smile crossed her face, he seemed to be struggling a little, maybe coming to her pack and leaving the pack that he liked was upsetting him. Lua the otter jumped to the ground and sniffed around Rain's feet. She reached up with webbed paws, asking to be picked up. Sam laughed softly, her baby otter already trusted the male. "We can make this work Rain...We have to." Her words were peppered with determination. She had to make this work where both of them would be happy. Her gaze went to Rain. She hoped that he would be happy with their arrangements, if not, they would work it out.[/html]
Yes she can come with him. I don't think Rain will like Ichika. But he doesn't want to take Sam from her home either. He already has a part of the cave to himself but they could be mated and not have to move. Sam could visit him for extended periods of time and vice versa

Rain took her out stretched hand and after a few moments pulled her close, lacing his fingers with hers. He slowly pulled her to him and calmed a little as she spoke. She wanted to be with him no matter what. When she said she would move for him he let her go. "I am not that greedy Sam. I wouldn't ask you to live with me. You have a family here. We can switch off. We will get mated here. I can take you home with me and you can live with me for a while and vice vera. We wont have to leave our homes." he said just as Sams otter pawed at him to pick her up. He knelt down and picked the otter up to have it lick at him and cuddle against him.

He held the otter close, cradling her as if she were a pup. He loved the closeness she gave him and felt his anger and confusion leave as he tickled the otters little stomach and felt her nip at his fingers. "How old is she? I had a mink like her once. She was all I had for most of my time here. I just had let her go when I met you... I want a family so bad Sam. I could never ask you for that but maybe.... his voice died out and he rubbed the otters stomach softly, feeling it play and swat at his hands. If there was anything he had wanted more then a mate was a family and knew that went the time came him and Sam would have a family.
[html]
OOC-Sure, but she wants to be near him at almost all times...It wouldn't be much of a problem if she moved. Lol Jace was talking about ranting at Rain if he joined... Sam is getting a specialized rank in Ichika! I think that they can visit and sometime Sam can move to Anathema. Would they let Sam into Anathema to visit? For a length of time?
IC-

Samantha smiled, content be be back in his gentle warmth. Her eyes flickered to his and bore into his eyes. She looked at Lua snuggled in Rain's arms and scratched her behind the ear lovingly. "She is about eight months. When he spoke of wanting a family, she looked at her mate and smiled shyly. I want one to, maybe someday we can. She wanted a family, she wanted to be with Rain. She frowned slightly when he said that he couldn't take her away from her home. But Rain...wherever you are, it's home. I don't really care where I am, but as long as I know that you are near, I am happy. Yes, I do love Ichika and I think it's a good pack, but for you I would go anywhere. She pressed him close in an embrace. She dearly loved him, and being away from him made her sad. Lua wiggled in his arms, begging for more attention, Samantha gently stoked over his bandages, not hard enough to hurt him. How did this happen? The thought of him hurt made her worried, she loved him and didn't want him injured.

Sam rested her head on his shoulder. "I love you. She whispered softly to Rain. She smiled and breathed in his masculine scent I never want to lose you. She whispered while stroking his hair with her hand.[/html]

occ: I will see what is going on then get back to you. But yes sam can visit. Tawny Wagner is of Ichika and she is in Anathema. i want a thread where Rain shows her his craft and they snuggle some. Might touch on some subjects Rain would only tell sam and such. Totally just ended this thread. Smile

Rain looked at the otter in his arms. She was much bigger then Anke but she would fill the gap she had left behind. He rubbed her stomach softly as Sam told him that she too wanted a family. He could hear the shyness of the subject in her voice and he knew it would take time to get her used to him and then get used to the idea let alone the action of starting a family. He chuckled to himself softly at the thought of little Sam's running around with grey splotches all over them. He was lost in thought when Sam stated that home was with him, where ever he wanted to be. Deep down he knew she would be unhappy in the dark caves of Anathema. Sam was more free spirited then that. But Rain also felt that Anathema was the only pack that would take him.

He had done Shiloh wrong and hurt not only Shiloh but Saxif. He could tell she was grieving over her when she attacked him. He pulled away from Sam when she touched the bandages on his chest. Besides the feather the claw marks Saxif had put on him were his constant reminder of how cruel and heartless he had been to Shiloh. When Sam asked what had happened he replied with a pain fill clipped voice. "Some times our pasts have ways of catching up to us," he choked as she leaned against him and whispered her love to him. His heart swelled and he wondered if Shiloh and Saxif had felt a love like this once. Sam's touch was his undoing and for the first time since he fled AniWaya he cried. Tears of joy, tears of pain. Sam invoked emotions in him that made him feel like less of a monster each and every moment they spent together. He sat there with Sam on his side and her otter in his arms. For the first time in Rain's live he felt at ease and felt he had a family. "I love you Sam... dont ever leave me," he whispered as he knew she would never leave his side.