Their Family Doctor [part 1]
[html]

WC:000+
Not vengeful at all.... right?

Tell you what, if he comes here, we'll both show him the door, m'kay? He smirked, loosening his grip completely and letting her go. He sat back onto the chair and sighed yet again, this time to conclude the topic.

As much as I hate what he did to me, Tawny, Giuseppe's still my brother. Or not. I don't want to see him suffer, just like I don't want Alaki or Camilla to. They're family... and at this point, they're the only family I've got around here. He couldn't think of Tawny as family; she was still too new to the den. He didn't even know if she'd be staying.

But he'd still wish the same for her, no pain or suffering. He felt for the girl. She'd come into his life wounded and desperately clinging to life. He couldn't look past that sometimes and no matter how much she acted in his defense, he felt like he was more responsible for her than she, him. That's how it went, right?

Besides, his sins will catch up to him eventually. I'm patient. I can hold off until that happens to be vengeful. He grinned stupidly at this, fully anticipating his brother's downfall and not at all guilty about enjoying the images it brought.

<style> .AnaFK-22 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;} .AnaFK-22 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;} .AnaFK-22 b {font-family:verdana; color:#FFF; text-shadow:#000 0px 0px 3px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;} .AnaFK-22 {background-color:#caccc9; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; line-height:16px; width:476px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb29 ... uls/20.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:326px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .AnaFK-22-border {width:478px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread