The Truth of Forgiveness
[html]

Word Count :: 316 :: Perfectly fine XD

He’s inviting me to his den? She felt taken aback, maybe there was more to this male than she had realized. She felt relief feeling already that their battle with one another was starting to fade into the past. It was far more than she had hoped for so she followed him with a small smile and a nod. Many people who are involved are quite distraught and confused. It is a situation only known best by the AniWayan people. If your friend knows my pack we were once quite peaceful. She thought back to the good old days where her hunting was the only thing that seemed important, the only thing that proved worth. That was before a male and his goons also known as “guardians” arrived and changed everything. She felt her brow furrow at the thought of the new leader.

First it started with his leadership, then recruitment and implementation of new ways. A lot of us knew something was off; the refuges you speak of were rather kind people. The leader said they left but I feel there is more to it than that. She took a deep breath as her chest started to ache. We were so close to planning an uprising; if it had been started maybe everything would have ended before a war happened. But before we could do anything the new leader’s numbers rose tremendously and he immediately invaded Crimson Dream for an outrageous idea. She looked away just then hoping to hide her sadness pretending she was looking out at something in the rain. I had hoped to side with Crimson Dream to destroy as many of these “guardians” as we could but I never got the chance. It was the same night her mate had been attacked, the same night her life fell into shambles and the same night her home was ripped away from her.

<style>
.freebietable-a03 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/z7WRC.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 0px 0px 90px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:14px; text-align:justify;}
.freebietable-a03 p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.freebietable-a03 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.freebietable-a03 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread