I caught myself
[html]
OOC: Sometimes I need the extra push so it's fine..

The woman spoke of where she was from. New York was a very familiar place for she, because she had lived there for a short amount of time as a child and when she was travelling up to Nova Scotia, Venom and her had gone through the state to look at Niagara falls. It was a beautiful place, the weather there was also favorable, though something did drive her and Venom here. They could have stayed in New York, or better yet, Chicago, but they didn't. They simply kept on moving (and their hearts still wandered to this day) until they made it to here, Anathema, where it felt....right? It was a weird aura that enticed the two, but the longer they lingered, the more they felt like it just wasn't...Right. The elder asked the same of she and her soulmate. We, both Venom and I, are from Florida. We have traveled through New York, and Illinois, Michigan, Georgia, Tennessee, Kentucky, and Maine in the States. We followed our hearts to here, and sometimes that even feels like it's slightly wrong. she spoke, shrugging her shoulders. It feels like we are somewhere where we are supposed to spend some time but it also feels like there can be somewhere else that calls to us more so. You get what i mean? she asked the woman her head tilting towards Zera'im in a weirdly cute way.

Panda placed the things down that she had in her hands and she took a seat. Venom took a seat close to her and when he did, she had quickly found her way to lay in his lap, and he let her do this and get comfortable. Panda's eyes went on her soulmate for a moment. Suddenly the skunky smell of marijuana touched Panda's sensitive nose, and even though it wasn't lit, she got excited about it. Her stub wagged and she looked over to Zera. The elder then asked Panda if she minded if she smoked. That it helped her pains. Panda smiled, as did Venom. It is fine, sister, for Venom and I use the same herb. We have a few growing outside the howling caverns in Anathema. she admitted to the woman, finding that giving her the information would be beneficial to them, in case she would have liked to share with them.

When did you learn you were a shaman, sister? she asked, for Panda happened to be one of those late sprouters because of her normal family traditions that she did not adopt. She adopted a different lifestyle than the christian based wolves in her home pack raised her in. She was different from them so she had left them, simple as that. If you can't tell already, I have much to learn. I've only recently been awakened. she admitted. She had been awakened briefly while she was Ohio, and again in North Florida, but she had never officially accepted the lifestyle until shortly after she had left Ohio and now here she was, a somewhat knowledgeable shaman.

<style>
.pb-bamboo-ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:right;width:450px;font-size:11px;font-family:Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;margin:0px auto;padding-bottom:3px;}
.pb-bamboo p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.pb-bamboo b {color:#6dad00; letter-spacing:-.2px;text-shadow: .05em .05em .25em #888888;}
.pb-bamboo {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/tfMrS.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family:Verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#aaaaaa; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:0px 0px 120px 0px; background-color:#131213;margin:0px auto;border:1px solid #655345;text-shadow: .05em .00em .05em #000000;}
.pb-bamboo-wc {font-style:normal;text-align:right;width:450px;font-size:11px;font-family:Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread