The Truth of Forgiveness
[html]
OOC / +280

Zalen watched as the woman gingerly entered his den. It had been a while since he had had a female in here, Lucia, and she had become like a dark shadow in the cave. But this woman, she was like a golden ray in the darkness, and for a moment Zalen couldn’t help but stare. He had found that females sometimes put him this trance, something he didn’t quite understand. Something about the feminine was so intriguing to him both physically and mentally.

He watched as she awkwardly sat and quickly sat across from her, hoping to make her see that it was a humble abode and anywhere was good to sit. The gray light from the outside filtered into the den and glowed softly against the bottles sitting on the natural shelves with in the cave. He listened as she spoke, her voice sounded so sad as she asked if he knew anything of her home, but he could only shake his head sadly, I’m sorry I don’t know more. He looked at her gently, But there is hope, there is always hope. Enemies can always turn into friends. Just look at us. This brought a smile to his face.

Zalen glanced out the entrance, at the rain, it was beginning to let up, become a mist again. His stomach made itself known to him again, complaining of its emptiness. All the little critters he usually hunted would be holed up in their burrows from the rain, but he needed to eat. He turned his olive eyes to her golden ones, Hey, I’m Zalen by the way. He grinned, realizing just now that he didn’t even know her name.

<style type="text/css">
.zzalenspi b {font-weight:bold; color:#9e392d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2f0b07; }
.zzalenspi p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.zzalenspi {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#4b1313; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/3cX7h.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 307px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#723028; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.zzalenspi p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.zzalenspi p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread