friend in need
A slight smile broke across her maw as she tried to imagine just what these lands would look like, she herself was use to living in a house by now and wondered how the rest of this imaginary pack would live. She turned her eyes back to Deuce and nodded eagerly. "But what about territory and land.. We've lived like humans so long, I'm not sure I could go back to a den in the woods.. Maybe if we could find an area with a few houses or something.. and the beach.. It's got to be like home to all of us.. though I don't think I could ever find another place like Clouded Tears with fog rolling across the hills and valley.." she sighed as she shook her head and smiled of memories of the old lands.

Gazing out a window towards the lands beyond she was silent a moment as she wondered if they could really do this thing. "You think we could? Really?" the doubt that was lingering was strong, but there was a calming peace that settled over her fears as she imagined this new world they could create, they would create. She was determined to make this happen and she was glad she had a friend who expressed the same wants.

Messages In This Thread