In the shadow of your heart
[html]

+3. UGH IT'S YOU AGAIN. GO AWAY <3

The news that followed the raid were devastating to the young woman, who found sleep to be but a memory now. Her body was worn, but it was as alive as the rising sun whenever she closed her eyes and saw emerald. Despite it all, it was a happier time in her life, but fear as much as love had kept her lying awake listening to the night choir. Giselle oftentimes thought she could hear whispers from her shadows, or where tree limbs stretched out like bony fingers and played through the window. The pale princess would often cry and keep Tux close, feeling cold without that warm comfort she had sought after since it vanished.

Her form nearly leaped from its place, seated upon her desk and staring into nothing, eyes clouded with thoughts. Though she was happy to hear him, Giselle's ears fell back upon her head, tail wrapped around her leg when she rose to answer the door. She had heard of what the raid had brought, which seemed to bring more sadness to the young woman than the joy of Anu's return. Shakily she opened the door, and without looking up at him with a comforting smile her head found his chest, and the mahogany haired woman stood there. "I'm s-so sorry, I heard the news.." She whispered as she withdrew, fingertips curling as they clutched at her chest. It seemed that the princess did not go a day without finding tears caressing her face.

In a fit she turned, the door swinging open to allow him in if he so desired, wiping the sorrow away with the back of a hand. "I.. what are you doing here? Is your wound alright?" The questions were strange coming from her, but 'Elle had felt jittery since the dreaded, and yet wonderful events not a few days before. Tilting her head upwards, she finally willed herself to look into the man's face, seeing him in a new light nowadays. "You're not.. going to go after them, are you? Oh, please say you won't." Giselle bit her lip anxiously, knowing how much he cared about his family. Her eyes moved towards the bandage at his waist, and was sure he knew better than to do something foolish. Still, she voiced her plea, lacing her fidgeting hands together as they rested in front of her.

image © alecperkins @ flickr ; table by lin
<style>
.gisspringooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.gisspringcred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:9px;}
.gisspring p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.gisspring b {color:#B7431F; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #FFFFEA; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.gisspring {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#D2896D;letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:425px;}
.gisspringinner{background-color:#FFFFEA; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... lletab.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 190px 0px; border:1px solid #E1A88D; width:425px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread