Follow Sequence
[html]

OOC new aeron table

Aeron sat there beside Io, she just wished that Io could understand. She loved her and she just hated seeing her like this the hybrid woman was so strong yet she was just overly sensitive. Seeing her like this made aeron rather upset. She wrapped an arm around Io and sighed. "Forgive me love, I'm sorry to upset you again." she said her voice soft and tender. Aeron always put Io first but she could see just how hard it was for Io to think of anything other then the pups.

Aeron hugged her closer "Now don't go saying that they will live and be very strong. Like there beautiful mother."she said. looking at her sternly. "And so will mine." She smiled. Both girls held their own dirty little secrets that neither would tell until they had to.

Looking at Io she took a deep breath. "You know thinking about family." she paused smiling. "What if I wanted another woman in my life.?" she asked. Though she still felt pretty odd about it.

<style>
.aerong .ooc {font-style:italic;color:#ad7560; }
.aerong p {padding:3px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.aerong b {color:#ad7560; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.aerong {background-color:#866155; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat;}
.aerong .text {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c2b22; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:412px; margin-top:-80px; text-align:justify; padding:-80px 0px 10px 0px; }
.aerong-border {width:412px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread