burn the land and boil the sea
[html]
It was true. They could run away and never look back. What would that prove though? What kind of person would he be if he could just uproot his whole pack and move on because he was to proud to team up with Dahlia, no matter the reason he didn't want to? "I can't just run.." He said finally, shaking his head and casting his eyes back out across the ocean. "If someone doesn't stand up to them, they'll never stop." He finally concluded, though it was likely that they wouldn't stop either way. "I'm not going to let Twilight Vale end up like my mother's pack did. Forced off in to some other land that they hate. Look what happened to them.." They were gone, had been for quite some time.

"Besides.." He paused for a moment, taking in a deep breath. "Naniko is expecting." Which only made a fight far more dangerous, but Twilight Vale was the place that they wanted to raise a family. It was the place that they had worked so hard to make home. "We can't just leave." They could, but Conri wouldn't let it happen. Whether or not Laruku had all the answers, he had provided enough for words Conri to come to his own answer. They would do what they needed to do when the time came. "What about you?" He asked then, suddenly curious. "Just roaming?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread