Tell me why I all ways fall for your ty[p]e?
[html]
OOC-Sure, but she wants to be near him at almost all times...It wouldn't be much of a problem if she moved. Lol Jace was talking about ranting at Rain if he joined... Sam is getting a specialized rank in Ichika! I think that they can visit and sometime Sam can move to Anathema. Would they let Sam into Anathema to visit? For a length of time?
IC-

Samantha smiled, content be be back in his gentle warmth. Her eyes flickered to his and bore into his eyes. She looked at Lua snuggled in Rain's arms and scratched her behind the ear lovingly. "She is about eight months. When he spoke of wanting a family, she looked at her mate and smiled shyly. I want one to, maybe someday we can. She wanted a family, she wanted to be with Rain. She frowned slightly when he said that he couldn't take her away from her home. But Rain...wherever you are, it's home. I don't really care where I am, but as long as I know that you are near, I am happy. Yes, I do love Ichika and I think it's a good pack, but for you I would go anywhere. She pressed him close in an embrace. She dearly loved him, and being away from him made her sad. Lua wiggled in his arms, begging for more attention, Samantha gently stoked over his bandages, not hard enough to hurt him. How did this happen? The thought of him hurt made her worried, she loved him and didn't want him injured.

Sam rested her head on his shoulder. "I love you. She whispered softly to Rain. She smiled and breathed in his masculine scent I never want to lose you. She whispered while stroking his hair with her hand.[/html]

Messages In This Thread