a glimmer of chance
[html]

The help of another pack was precisely the thing Crimson Dreams needed at this point in its history. They simply could not stop Maska and his Guardians on their own. She was thankful that Vigilante had thought to come here and talk to her. The Marino had been ignorant to the fact that their neighbors to the east had become targeted by the tribe as well and so would never have thought to ask for their allegiance. As much as Savina had known that her pack needed help, she hadn't wanted to drag someone else into this awful conflict. Cour des Miracles was already at odds with AniWaya though, and so joining forces was the most logical—and best—resort for both of them.

Savina nodded. Anu's safe return to their home had been a relief that words could not describe. Not only was she one of their leaders, but she was a dear friend to all and the Dreamers had missed her presence keenly. Yes, please tell them both she is safe if you see them. I don't know if they would have heard the news or not. Mati might have gone to tell her brothers under different circumstances, but with her mate now captured the Consul doubted she had done so. No, we should not, and I do not believe we can. This had been going on for far too long already. The strain of it all would soon bring Crimson Dreams to its breaking point.

The raven woman listened as Vigilante briefly outlined what he thought they should do, and she had to agree with his ideas. I agree. Maska is the problem and we must get rid of him, one way or another, A shadow flitted behind emerald eyes as the monster stirred in her chest, wanting the tyrant's blood. Once you gather your members, you can all meet us here and we can plan and go in together. It surely would not take long for them to round up their packmates who wished to an end to this ugly conflict.

<style type="text/css">
.erinfreeebb2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#c1ad9c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #251b15; }
.erinfreeebb2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.erinfreeebb2 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#251b15; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5Rx8e.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1c1410; padding: 200px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#746355; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
.erinfreeebb2 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.erinfreeebb2 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
300+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread