Shut up.
[html]

WC:000+
I'm thinking of turning this into an entire lasky storyline. xD Teo and Gemma's adventures in this timeline. Plenty of fade-to-blacks and time skips. What do you say?

It seemed forever a time before she decided and finally, she took his hand in hers. He gave a firm squeeze and relaxed his shoulders a touch, glad she'd be coming with. Scared of the journey ahead.

He pulled her gently out the door, ears trained for the sounds of footfalls, in case Giuseppe returned. New York. A simple answer. I've heard tell from sailors that they have a hospital there. A real one. He glanced down at Jaden as they moved along, ears flicking in concern. They'll be able to do more for him than any northern healer could.

Their first stop was to be the Stables, for a second horse. They had a long journey ahead, possibly even months, but Matteo knew enough now from Demi's journals to keep Jaden alive until then. With luck, they'd make it there before the snow.

You'll take one of Giuseppe's mares. They'll take to you better. He'd taken the pack's mare, though he felt bad for doing so. We'll travel during the day for now and bed at night. I have plenty of furs and leathers. We'll be fine. He also knew how to hunt pretty well. And trading... he'd keep them fit for travel, at the very least.

<style> .AnaFK-22 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;} .AnaFK-22 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;} .AnaFK-22 b {font-family:verdana; color:#FFF; text-shadow:#000 0px 0px 3px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;} .AnaFK-22 {background-color:#caccc9; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; line-height:16px; width:476px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb29 ... uls/20.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:326px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .AnaFK-22-border {width:478px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread