[M] - A little [M]uch, don't you think?
[html]
OOC herpderp? / +yo numbah!

Carrion was enjoying the fight until Helotes turned with bloodlust in his eyes, launching into the air after him. His staff was barely brought up when Helotes impacted, knocking Carrion, who was a full foot shorter, back onto the ground. The wind knocked from his chest, he was dazed for a moment before regaining his grip, eyes turning from shocked to angry to ashamed in the course of a few seconds. He flattened his ears to his skull, and turned his head. When the bigger coyote spoke, he turned. You win. But I promise, the next time we fight, I won't underestimate an unarmed opponent again. He felt his face heat up. He'd been pinned. Among The Lost, being pinned wasn't a part of harmless puppy fighting- when you were pinned, you got lashes. He had many to show for the fact.

<style type="text/css">
.carrithang b {font-weight:bold; color:#c1b2aa; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2f0a07; }
.carrithang p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.carrithang {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#472d2b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/P0pJs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 380px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#967663; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.carrithang p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.carrithang p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread