[M] - A little [M]uch, don't you think?
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]

[My typing time was cut short, but hopefully this will help start things off?]
The sounds of wood against wood echoed through the thicket near the mansion. Anyone interested would see Carrion, striking a log with a stick, practising his form. He was using an old staff wth a nail tied to the end to serve as a spearhead, and the log was an old rotten one that had stood there for as long as anyone could remember. He would strike the log, step back, panting, then strike it again. If anyone got close enough they'd hear him counting off numbers as he struck. Twenty four... twenty five... twenty six...
His form was good, it needed no improving, and the holes and gashes he was making in the old, rotting tree were wide and deep, showing his strength wasn't lacking either. He sat down on his fur mat and dug in his bag for a moment, taking out a rabbit skin that smelled of grilled meat, unwrapping a large chunk of cooked meat and taking a bite out of it. An old glass vodka bottle was produced as well, and he took a swig.

LIBRI EDITTonguelease remember to use the mature template for mature topics. Also, the [M] goes at the front of the title. Please review our mature topic procedures. Thanks!
[html]
Is it ok if this dated for tomorrow? XD / +301

It was his second day here and he was feeling fine. Already he had met a sexy lady, met with his grandmother, claimed a room in a mansion, what more could a guy ask for? He was feeling quite pompous today and was loitering the forest just near the mansion, smoking a cigarette. He had noticed earlier another man enter the forest a ways off, but hadn’t given a shit and had stayed chilling under the cool canopy. But now that man was making such a racket that Helotes just had to investigate.

Standing quickly, he flicked his cigarette away and headed towards the sound, which was only a ways off, and soon came into a small clearing saw the watched the bangled coyote strike at a long with an old staff. Helotes leaned against a nearby tree trunk and crossed his arms, watching with an amused smirk. The guy was pretty good with that thing, he obviously was just killing time. When the man was finished and moved over to sit on a fur, Helotes stepped forward. The smell of cooked meat and alcohol hit his nose and he salivated; not for the meat, because he was still full from yesterday, but the alcohol. It had been so long since he had had any, and there it was, in a bottle right in front of him. He could take it by force, but decided against it, best lay low for the time being, he had just gotten here anyway.

He approached the man, whose face and body were covered in scars, piercings and other human whatsits, Helotes laughed out loud, "Buddy, you look pretty fucked up. But you’re good with the staff, I commend you." His eyes flitted down to the bottle again. Oh how badly he wanted that drink!

<style type="text/css">
.Helotestab2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#75040a; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.Helotestab2ooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.Helotestab2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Helotestab2 {margin:0 auto; width:470px; background-color:#070103; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... estab2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px double #000; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]
He heard someone approach, and pretended not to notice, eating and drinking calmly. At Helote's remark- he took it as a complement- he put the meat down in his lap, glanced over his shoulder at Helotes and wiped a drop of alcohol from the corner of his mouth with his arm. Greetings to you, too. His eyes glanced up and down the black- furred newcomer, eyes glancing up and down. his hackles rose slightly at the new scent, cigarettes and the familiar twinge of Inferni, added to the newcomer's personal scent. I don't believe we've met.He echoed, and took another swig of his vodka. It was good, brewed by werewolves. None of the disgusting flavoring that humans used to put into their drinks. The coyote uncrossed his legs, touching the staff with his foot.Not that I know many people out here as it is. He turned to pick another chunk of meat from the slab he'd been working at for about four days now. He popped the piece into his mouth. It was goat, very good despite being cooked over old wood.
[html]
OOC / +135

Helotes crouched down in front of the man as he continued to eat and drink. "No, haven’t met before. I just got here the other day. Name’s Helotes Lykoi, and you are?" The man looked very interesting to Helotes, he had never seen anyone like him before. He wondered where he had attained all his scars, especially the slash marks upon his chest, they did not look Luperci in origin.

This guy seemed like a newbie himself, and Helotes crouched in a dominant manner. Might as well make a name for himself right off the bat. If the two of them were seen as equals to the Aquila now it would not be forever. "Hey, I want some of that," he said motioning to the bottle, "mind sharing?" he gave the man a sinister smirk.

<style type="text/css">
.Helotestab2ooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.Helotestab2 {margin:0 auto; width:470px; background-color:#070103; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... estab2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px double #000; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC herpderp? / +yo numbah!

The coyote turned his head, regarding Heliotes casually as he took another swig from the bottle. They call me Carrion. I don't have a last name. He locked his eyes on Heliotes' orange and black orbs, the green and blue chaos in his own shining in the light. He returned the dominant attitude pitch-perfectly, ears perked through the whole confrontation and not a single downward flick of his tail. When the brute made a gesture to his bottle, a gleam flickered in his eye.So that's what he's after.

He pretended to shift his attention to the bottle, swishing what was left side to side. This bottle I'm drinking... It's almost empty. I've been drinking it for about a month now. But... I have another. He took another, larger one from his bag, tilting it from side to side and showing it was much fuller. A scratched blue Skyy bottle, the top sealed not with a traditional cap, but with a fresh- looking cork, a piece of leather placed over it and made airtight with some steel wire. This is fresh. I got it in Niagara about four months ago from a friend of mine- best moonshine I've had, period. But I'm hesitant to crack it for someone I've just met. He leaned back on one paw, the other holding the new bottle. Perhaps if you were to prove yourself, I'd be inclined to give you the bottle.

<style type="text/css">
.carrithang b {font-weight:bold; color:#c1b2aa; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2f0a07; }
.carrithang p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.carrithang {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#472d2b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/P0pJs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 380px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#967663; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.carrithang p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.carrithang p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]
If we’re going to duel or whatever, I like to block out the action in PM’s just so we agree and what happens and the posts go smoothly. That’s what I did with the fight between Zalen and Saxif and it worked out great. / +223

Helotes watched Carrion’s body image not miss a beat and this tickled him so much that he nearly giggled. A chance at a rivalry, what fun, and when the scarred man produced another bottle of liquor Helotes’ brain nearly exploded. He licked his lips without even thinking, eyes gleaming with lust after that wonderful blue bottle.

Then Carrion proposed he prove himself to gain access to the bottle and Helotes stood and crossed his arms. He usually didn’t like playing games, but what could it hurt now? Hey, I’m up for it. I haven’t had any booze for months ever since my last pack ran dry. What did you have in mind? Most likely a spar, seeing as Carrion had been practicing just moments ago, but Helotes knew his limits, and knew he wouldn’t stand a chance if the man suggested a staff duel. Helotes was not one to use weapons, his claws were like razors and his teeth like knives, he had no need for pieces of wood or metal to aid him.

As he stood above the coy who looked so much like him, he was reminded of his brothers. Where were they now? Where they headed this way? He didn’t want them to arrive with him being a loser. His muscles clenched in anticipation of what Carrion had to say.

<style type="text/css">
.Helotestab2 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.Helotestab2 p b:after {content: close-quote; }

</style>[/html]
[html]

He picked up his staff, and stood up, revealing his whole self to Helotes. He was only about a foot shorter than Helotes was, but this made no difference. He was the one holding the alcohol. He turned to look at Helotes, tapping his chin with the bottle. Hmm. He turned and placed the bottle in a wedge in a hollow where a branch struck off from the wood. If you can get the bottle down from the tree without breaking it... It's yours. The coyote smirked, spinning the staff in his fingers. If Helotes got ahole of the bottle, he'd not only prove himself as a fighter, but as someone to be watched. Watched closely.

<style type="text/css">
.carrithang b {font-weight:bold; color:#c1b2aa; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2f0a07; }
.carrithang {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#472d2b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/P0pJs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 380px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#967663; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC / +150

Well, that was unexpected. Carrion had suggested something far more simpler then Helotes had been expecting, but he knew there had to be a catch, there was always a catch. He stared at the male coyote for a moment, before sighing and turning towards the tree that housed his prize. He usually didn’t mess around with such games, but he wanted that alcohol bad. He furrowed his brow, and looked at the bottle, it’s blue glass mocking him like the blue ocean had days ago.

Well, fuck it… the dusty male said and without hesitation he walked towards the tree, touched the bottle to see how strongly it was wedged into the hollow and finding it gave a little, wrapped his hand around the neck of it, ready to gently pull it out. How easy this was, what was that guy trying to pull? He glanced quickly back at Carrion.

<style type="text/css">

</style>[/html]
[html]
Minor powerplay, but it's okay since we blocked it out, right?

He let Helotes grip the bottle, and spun his staff idly, approaching from the side. When the black- furred coyote turned, he turned just in time to see Carrion's staff spinning down to strike at his wrist, knocking his paw from the bottle, which rocked back and forth before settling back into the fork of the tree. He spun the staff to slip towards Helotes' ribs and push him out of the way, placing the scarred, bone-laden coyote between Helotes and the tree. Did you really think it would be that easy? He said with a grin, twirling the staff in his fingers, then planting the weighted end in the sand. He hadn't actually hurt Helotes in smacking his hand, but it was sure to smart.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC / +143

He had glanced just in time to see the butt of the staff heading his way. He tried to dodge quickly, but it hit him the wrist sharply and he drew his hand into his chest in pain. He looked at Carrion wide eyed for a moment before a scowl set on his face. Of course it wasn’t going to be that easy. That was a bitch move though. he growled lightly at the male, but knew it was all in good fun so didn’t think much more of it.

He looked back the bottle, still nestled in the tree like a babe in its mother’s arms and huffed in frustration. He’d have to be quick, but Carrion was also quick. But without thinking, like a lightning bolt he rushed at the bottle and quickly tried to grab it before Carrion could react.

<style type="text/css">

</style>[/html]
[html]

Might have been. But any good warrior would see a strike like that coming. He let the larger coyote get close to where the branch held the blue bottle, let him touch it witht he tips of his fingers again, and ducked down, sweeping his staff at the level of Helotes' ankles. This strike was a harder one, and if it landed it would probably hurt very badly for a while. But he was sure Helotes could take the pain. He wasn't even using the weighted end for the strike. As he ducked, he saw Helotes' ears prick up. Perhaps he'd anticipated the strike. The scarred man hoped so- If this strike ended their little spar, he'd be sorely disappointed.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC / +158

This time he had anticipated the strike and as Carrion made a sweep at Helotes’ ankles with the staff the Lykoi male jumped in the air, effectively jump roping the blow. As he landing on clawed paws he saw Carrion still crouched near the ground, at the end of his swing. Helotes took this opportunity to skirt quickly around the man, using all four limbs for agility to place himself at the staff carriers back.

Haha, too easy! he boasted, perhaps in folly, and dug all claws into the dirt as leverage for the pounce. He wouldn’t hurt Carrion, it was almost as if they were play fighting now rather than sparring, and Helotes was enjoying himself now. One way or another, he was going to get that bottle, whether he had to escalate this encounter or not.

Without anymore hesitation, Helotes sent his body into the air, aimed at Carrion's back, meaning to tackle and disarm him.

<style type="text/css">

</style>[/html]
[html]

The coyote's eyes narrowed in concentration as he spun, carrying his staff strike through, following Helotes with his eyes and head when it was apparent he meant to get behind him. Now the other male had the right idea. He saw him tense for the jump and he bared his teeth, rolling to the side to dodge Helotes' attempt to tackle him. He spun the staff around now, pushing himself to a standing position with the staff. Once he was standing, he got into a ready position, and watched Helotes with a grin. He repeated his previous thought verbally: Now that's what I meant by proving yourself!

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC / +211

Like the wind Carrion was there one moment and gone the next and before Helotes could stop himself, his inertia sent him face first into the dirt where Carrion had once been. Pain erupted into his mouth as soil nearly forced itself down his throat. This pain became a trigger, as it usually did in the heat of battle for Helotes, and his mind clicked off and his beast took over. Like a demon he spun as Carrion said some smart ass remark, his eyes dilated to pinpricks, blood pouring from his nose where he had hit it, and he lunged at Carrion.

He grabbed the staff and pulled Carrion to him, grabbed the fur on his chest and wrenched the staff out of his grasp, throwing it to the side. Then in a swift motion he kicked the feet out from under Carrion and the both of them went down to the ground in a cloud of dust. Helotes’ heaving form was like that of a ravenous porcupine, straddling Carrion’s body.

Helotes still had grasp of the man’s chest, a murderous glint in his eye, but slowly he calmed and sanity returned to his face. Once himself again, a sly grin came to his lips, How’s that for proving myself!

<style type="text/css">

</style>[/html]
[html]

Carrion was enjoying the fight until Helotes turned with bloodlust in his eyes, launching into the air after him. His staff was barely brought up when Helotes impacted, knocking Carrion, who was a full foot shorter, back onto the ground. The wind knocked from his chest, he was dazed for a moment before regaining his grip, eyes turning from shocked to angry to ashamed in the course of a few seconds. He flattened his ears to his skull, and turned his head. When the bigger coyote spoke, he turned. You win. But I promise, the next time we fight, I won't underestimate an unarmed opponent again. He felt his face heat up. He'd been pinned. Among The Lost, being pinned wasn't a part of harmless puppy fighting- when you were pinned, you got lashes. He had many to show for the fact.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Consider this my last post. You can post again or whatever. Until next time! Big Grin / +162

Helotes watched with pleasure as Carrion’s face turned from surprise to embarrassment. Helotes realized how sexual the position was the two of them were in and that made him feel even better about tackling Carrion. Despite his somewhat smart ass ways, strange dressings, tats and piercings, Carrion wasn’t an ugly coyote by any means.

Helotes continued to smirk as Carrion spoke about “the next time” and he slid of Carrion’s body in a flirtatious manner before walking haughtily over to the tree and retrieving the bottle. Without hesitation he released the leather bound cap and took a swig of the vodka. The burning liquid hit his throat and stomach like a rock, washing down whatever dirt remained; it was extremely satisfying. Helotes wiped his maw and then made his way back over to Carrion and handed him the bottle to share the drink, Thanks for the spar, mate, it was a hell of a good time. He crouched down next to Carrion.

<style type="text/css">

</style>[/html]
[html]
Until next time. ^^div>

Carrion shivered as Helotes slid off of him, and sat up, rubbing the side of his head. He looked up at Helotes, who took the bottle from the tree with a smug expression. He glanced up at him, then back down again. He'd never admit it in his life, but Helotes was very attractive as well. He sat up, crossing his legs and rubbing the side of his snout. When the larger coyote squatted down, he took the bottle without looking up, and took a swig. The alcohol burned his throat, tingled on its way down. "Aye. Fun." He coughed.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]