Burning down bridges..
OOC: Styx's RPer thought it was best for his thread before this one, don't know if Hel would have returned to the campsite between last night and today..

The caution in the womans voice made Iskata chuckle, she really wasn't weary of others unless instinct kicked in or she'd already run into them before, this lady before her's added words only made Iskata grin and shake her head. Looking back longingly in the window one more time she turned towards the lady and spoke up. "Not the first time I've seen weapons ma'am. Probably won't be the last." she tilted her head to the side and with an afterthought added, "Though normally it's only the male warriors we find lurking from time to time.." she had met one or two female warriors in her time and though they lived in the backwoods Iskata herself had been out in the world and seen a thing or two. Her smile was light as her eyes twinkled as she watched the interesting newcomer.

Finally giving up on her window and moving to stand closer to the lady she spoke softly as she rubbed a finger across one of the studs in her ear. "We seem to be getting a lot of newcomers around here.. I met another in the woods not far from here..." she realized now that she recognized the scent of the other woman as she came within range. "I beliebe it was your mate, Styx?" she gave an apologetic smile and continued. "He's a kind soul, though I think I may have come off strong to begin.. The scent of the fire.. it was nearly too much." she shook her head and sighed. "I use to live across the mountains from here but a fire drove the packs there far from their homes.. and I was afraid the blaze had started up again." she felt stupid speaking of what had happened, but she didn't know if the lady had seen her mate since the silver and gold lady had.

Messages In This Thread