When you watch the stars, what do you see?
[html]

Word Count :: 000Hey there!
D: another poop post and no prob...sam know's she's short Big Grin

Samantha listened to his words and thoughtfully said "Yes there is a lot of good packs here in Nova Scotia. Sasola is pretty mighty." She smiled and handed him a bowl of soup and a wooden spoon. She brushed hair away from her face with a slender hand and continued on with her business. "What's it like in Russia? In Rio de Janeiro it is really hot. Nobody wears jackets or scarves there." She turned her gaze to the small flickering fire and smiled. She was rather satisfied that the fire was still burning. "I have always wanted to travel, but I have no way of doing it." He seemed like a friendly guy, and Samantha always believed in friendship before enemies. Sam had met many Luperci here and most became good friends. She took out her knife and started to carve into a block of wood she had sitting beside her. She always seemed to have something to do. She crossed her legs, still sitting on the boulder. the fire was warming her and she hoped it would for a long while.

When Kostya asked her what she was doing here, she smiled and started to explain. "Even though I am of ichika, I am leaving the pack. I am sort of a loner and I am going to move to Anathema. They haven't accepted me yet, so this is where I sleep, when I don't visit in Anathema. I kind of have a mate living there and he wanted me to leave Ichika for his pack. Now all I have to do is wait." She had virtually no worries right now, and everything was alright. Many things went though her mind, one about her parents and siblings dying in the great fire. It did sadden her to some extent, the happy light in her eyes vanished. The woman hoped that Kostya wouldn't notice much. If she told him, he would be burdened to have to listen to her.

table by cactus; code by the Mentors!

<style>
.samfield { background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/swsepf.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#FFFFFF; width:498px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:330px 0px 10px 0px; color:#000000; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:13px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #cdabac;}
.samfield b {color:#e2898a; }
.samfield p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.samfield p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.samfield .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread