When you watch the stars, what do you see?
[html]
Out of Character

WC: 273. Sorry, this isn't particularly good =/ Pretty tired today, late night and early rise.

In Character

Kostya shifted his position so that he was sprawled on the floor, belly facing the fire and smiled, taking in the warmth as he listened to Samantha talk. A warm fire and a friendly conversation really were the best way to start off a day, especially after a night of hard travelling.

"Well, I suppose tha' lookin' back the travellin' was a good experience, saw a lot o' stuff and met a lot o' people but at the time…" Kostya looked away from Samantha and the fire awkwardly, "At tha' time it didn't seem so grand. We had ta' leave Russia because of a pack that was after us; had to just up an' leave in the middle o' winter. Don't remember much of the trip, jus' being cold and scared. Hungry as well, not a lot of food around when ya' travellin', no time to learn the best huntin' places. And well, after we got to America…"

Kostya sat up slightly, picking up his necklace from where it hung against his chest and toying with the silver pendant. The firelight glinted off the sapphire and silver, keeping his attention as he talked, "My Ma' weren’ really the same after my Da' died crossin' the ocean. Took care of me an' all but didn' really talk much, an' kept me away from other people as well; probably talked ta' more people in tha last few months than I ever did before." Kostya sent a small smile towards Samantha at the last part, but frowned when he noticed a odd look in her eyes.

"Ya' okay Sammy? Yer lookin' a bit down over there."

<style>
.freetable-c03 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.freetable-c03 b {color:#32e3ee;}
.freetable-c03-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.freetable-c03-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#1C0A00 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.freetable-c03-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.freetable-c03 {background-color:#000405; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #DDE6CF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z35 ... tbbg-1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 240px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread