Do you know me? [Leader needed]
[html]

Feel free to add leader needed to your title now, you do that by clicking edit on your very first post in this thread, it will let you change or add bits to the title Smile Feel free to keep replying until one of the leaders joins us Smile WC:653

The sable mother noticed the slight alarm in Nightkeeper's face and stance when the dark Aedile herself braced and made herself ready to attack the girl. This softened the ebony lady's heart a little towards the younger girl, she moved a long fingered hand and clipped the holster of the knife closed as she looked at the girl, this was a sign of trust, showing that she no longer saw her as a threat.
"I apologise for my initial cautiousness, we have been at war recently. The war is over, but we are all a little on edge at the moment, it was a terrible hardship to endure, they kidnapped some of our members. It seems to all be over now, but I am a little wary in case there are any remaining loyalists to him stalking near our lands." The jet pelted female said, her tone now a lot more soft. The strain of the war was obvious on the female's face, as well as her injured arm being in a sling, she was worn, like a stone that had been constantly run over by a stream. The whole pack were exhausted, perhaps this would be the first night that they would sleep soundly in their beds, Soran herself had barely slept at all since the war had begun, staying awake until all hours of the night, patrolling the lands, rising early. It was a good thing that she often had gone without sleep in her youth, or else she might have been suffering from the effects of her insomnia rather intensly. She smiled at the younger girl as she spoke, looking her over, nodding as she talked of her skills as a piercer and a tattoo artist, it was evident that the girl was rather skilled, her body modifications were all rather nicely done. Soran herself had a fondness for such things, bearing a tattoo on her upper arm and a small pair of silver hoops in the tip of her left ear, she herself could pierce, but had never attempted tattooing another, or indeed herself.

The younger girl spoke of her welding and again Soran nodded her dark head, the loose curls of her dark mane falling about her shoulders as she did so, it seemed that this girl had a set of unique and rather interesting talents. She could not help but be a little impressed, many of the wolves who came here could hunt and fight and that was the majority of their skill set, to have someone creative was a rare treat. The welding fascinated Soran, it could make the younger girl very useful in times of war and indeed with the farming and maintenance of the house, to have someone who could join metals coulod come in very handy indeed.
"It seems that you have a set of very interesting talents there. Your tattoo is very nice, I must say I am rather impressed, I myself am a bit of an amateur piercer, I did these." Soran replied, her tone friendly, she gestured to the tip of her velvety ears as she spoke, showing the silver hoops in the tip of her ear.
"It seems to me that you might be of a great deal of use here. I shall call for one of our leaders now," the dark Aedile said with a smile; she tilted her dark head back, opening her maw and letting out a loud call for either Savina or Anu to come and see the pair and judge Nightkeeper accordingly. The sable female smiled, looking back at the younger girl.
"Tell me Nightkeeper, how about hunting, how do your skills fair there?" The dark lady asked, suddenly wondering whether or not this girl would be able to hunt as well, that might be something that the leaders would ask and so the sable mother felt that it would be right to ask.

<style type="text/css"> .sa2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#a9b1bd; letter-spacing:1px; } .sa2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #5c697b;} .sa2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .sa2 {margin:0px auto; width:455px; background-color:#324357; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... soran2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 375px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread