Children are medicine
The Luperci companion stared at the stranger.
"Allow me to introduce him and me, Im Zed, awkward name I know. He's... Well I'm not sure."
Xerox sat down near the new being, she reminded Xerox of his mother, only his mother was not a Luperci.
The pup eagerly sniffed her and plopped himself down onto the forest floor.
"He is an eager pup, I can assure you that." Zed explained. Zed's blue shirt rustled as the cold wind came in.
Zed's deep voice took over the silence again, "I'm his guardian, if you wish to take care of him... It'll be with me, I'll stick around."
Xerox, out of breath, fell asleep near Xyza.
"Its nice to meet you, Xyza. I was once a friend of this wolf's father, but later was banished due to the rights forced upon him..."
Xerox woke up instantly when he heard the word "father" and began scurrying in circles around Zed.
A lone autumn leaf drifted onto Xerox's nose and Xerox held his paw up to his muzzle and softly pawed the leaf off. He began studying it, and eventually Zed fixed it in Xerox's bandana.
"Do you see the perished bodies of this pack? All wasted great warriors. The ash doesn't even remain. I find it sad that some wildfire would instantly kill them, but somehow, he survived."
The three felt the wind go softer, and they finally were alone.

Messages In This Thread