Children are medicine
Word Count: 215

Xyza had been wandering aimlessly all day as she collected random items placing them into the knitted bag. She could smell the remnant of smoke in the air and started to head toward it. Her mind was running rampant with fearful thoughts as she mumbled aloud. Is dat fire burnin in the distance? Them little beasts must be causin trouble again. She started to walk at a quicker pace hoping to see what had come of this fire. She could see the trees still smoking as she started to notice the damage. Fire was always such a wonder, how it could kill and birth at the same time. Xyza had put her hands on her hips gazing at the sight before her amazed by the view. The warmth was still in the ground making the place feel unlike the chilly autumn that is was.

Xyza could make out something in the distance and started to walk toward it. Her skirt swayed in the light wind. Had something survived? Is it one of them little beasts? She thought as she started to see it more clearly. Something was moving definitely. She tilted her head to the side her fear starting to rise. Why was she pressing forward she couldn’t comprehend it but something instinctual kept her moving.
Xerox limped through the smoke of his camp, at the time, he didn't want to think, talk, or even see his deceased family.
He rushed out of the camp, skidding carelessly along the side of his Luperci comEpanion. He yelped at movement surrounding the Luperci companion and him, he finally saw something unbelieveable, but to the friend it was normal.
The hazy air made the Luperci companion not able to view that well from his keen, brown eyes. The friend scoped out the human-shaped being, and the friend knew it was one of his kind, but potentially it could be a threat.
The friend focused on changing quickly, putting all of his thoughts to turning into the same figure as the "threat", all of the mind power worked greatly. The Luperci friend was fully changed and began to walk to the being.
Xerox scampered next to his great friend, he could finally think of something besides his dead future. The Luperci stopped and stared at Xerox, as Xerox started running around the friend.
The puppy excitedly ran near the second Luperci being and just stared. He backed up quickly, trying to get his friend to know, and he already knew a long time ago.
He didn't mean to recklessly run into the unknown being, but he did, and there was no changing that.
WC: 332

The dark colored female froze stiffly in place when she realized the sight before her. Something inside her mind shifted into control. She wanted to take helm but it was clear the pup wasn’t alone filling the personality with worry, therefore that part of her mind allowed the next best thing to happen.

Xyza rubbed her head and felt horrified as she laid her eyes on the disastrous area. Why had she come here in her sleep? She wondered. She put a hand on her forehead trying to remember the seconds before she came to her senses. Then she looked down seeing the pup excitingly hopping before her tumbling into her leg. She smiled warmly and knelt as low as she comfortably could. Her polish accent was a clear difference from the southern one a moment earlier. Hey little one. What are you doing out here and all by… She noticed the other with him and smiled. Hi, my name’s Xyza. She put her hand before the pup allowing him to sniff her. She adored pups. Very adorable. What’s his name and yours if you don't mind me asking? She patted and stroked his soft fluffy fur. She always wished she could be around pups more often. They seemed to bring her such a calm as though everything in the world didn’t matter, only the young.

In her travels she had met many pups and many parents took an initial liking to her. Some even offered her a permanent haven to care for their young. But something would always happen causing the girl to be shut out. She never knew what never understood the sudden change in people. Whether she had caused it or if they just simply changed their minds. She left many a pups crying out to her begging her to come back but she never could. She hugged her legs resting her head upon her knees as the pup carried on about his business. She smiled softly and looked at the older stranger. What happened here?
The Luperci companion stared at the stranger.
"Allow me to introduce him and me, Im Zed, awkward name I know. He's... Well I'm not sure."
Xerox sat down near the new being, she reminded Xerox of his mother, only his mother was not a Luperci.
The pup eagerly sniffed her and plopped himself down onto the forest floor.
"He is an eager pup, I can assure you that." Zed explained. Zed's blue shirt rustled as the cold wind came in.
Zed's deep voice took over the silence again, "I'm his guardian, if you wish to take care of him... It'll be with me, I'll stick around."
Xerox, out of breath, fell asleep near Xyza.
"Its nice to meet you, Xyza. I was once a friend of this wolf's father, but later was banished due to the rights forced upon him..."
Xerox woke up instantly when he heard the word "father" and began scurrying in circles around Zed.
A lone autumn leaf drifted onto Xerox's nose and Xerox held his paw up to his muzzle and softly pawed the leaf off. He began studying it, and eventually Zed fixed it in Xerox's bandana.
"Do you see the perished bodies of this pack? All wasted great warriors. The ash doesn't even remain. I find it sad that some wildfire would instantly kill them, but somehow, he survived."
The three felt the wind go softer, and they finally were alone.
OOC: oh cool thing about Lasky is time and location is completely liquid. Technically things that happen here don't necessarily happen unless you say it had. (if that makes sense >.<) So in other words this could be when Xerox was younger... then they split up only to find each other again in Souls.

[html]

Xyza had completely fallen for the pup as she watched him, she pet his fur lightly as she listened to the male. How did this male not know this pup’s name? She wondered as she watched the male as he spoke. Something felt strange about him but she wasn’t one to judge people so she let the feeling pass. She also wondered how intuitive a person he was, was it that obvious that she loved pups that much? She mentally shrugged it off and looked back down at the sweet pup. Her heart melted when she looked down to see him fast asleep. Oh ładny She swooned as she grasped her hands and pressed them against her cheek. You’re a very lucky wolf. She smiled softly her eyes bright with adoration as the male fixed the small bandana.

She lost her smile and sad eyes fell upon the pup. Oh dear sweet one. I have gone through life never knowing my… She sighed and set her eyes back on the male. She did not know if he had explained much to the pup or how much he wanted him to know. Forgive me. If you wish it I can be here for you. The both of you. She set her pale blue eyes back on the pup and smiled softly scratching his chin. Where will you go? It was a risk to ask her heart broken time and time again by families who turned their backs on her. She felt it was her one duty in life, an almost calling to care for the young. She wondered if one day she could teach them but it also saddened her that she knew so little. Her only skills were reading and knitting. Suddenly the silence was clear as the wind slowed it made the currents in the distance audible. That is when she noticed the horror that surrounded them so much destruction and a pack gone. She shuddered. We should leave this place.

[/html]
OOC: Oh okay, so... That seems better than what I would've done. And Lasky is.... Okay so time is liquid along with location? If so... How can they... You know, walk? Or even talk?

Zed smiled and got up again.
"I'm lucky? Am I really? I can't remember my childhood, but I remember a human being involved... Somehow I wonder why the human was there, but it's dead now." Zed talked, he remembered how every time he would find a pup and nurture it, and the pup would get taken away from him, every single time.

Xerox happily panted and crawled near Xyza, who Zed was keeping his distance from, he didn't know what to say, Xerox couldn't speak the good language they could.
If you leave us now, it will be the biggest mistake of your life. You will regret if you don't, so just come take care of the little guy with me, and we could leave and guess his name, I really don't get a hint. He always tries to, but it doesn't work.
Xerox cheerfully made letter-ish looking symbols for an "X E R O X", but Zed didn't know.
"See? I don't know... Let's just leave and I'll find out, you'll find out eventually... Goodbye Xyza, this may be the last time I see you."
Zed and Xerox fled, only leaving Xyza alone in the burnt remains.