Do you know me? [Leader needed]
[html]

Apologies for the late response D: I never got a notification on my email like I usually do and didn't think to check what the heck was taking so long to reply xD

Word Count → 267

A few memories popped up in her mind, making their appearance when the darker female asked how long she had been alone. She couldn't quite remember; it hadn't been terribly long. She assumed she had been somewhere around seven months, relatively young but not such a ridiculous age for running away. She hadn't been a runt, thank whomever responsible, and her parents had treated her well; her brother, however, was a different story. Her father and brother had had a tense relationship from the beginning, rooted at her parents' disappointment in his existence. He was Nightkeeper's twin, yet he was nearly half her size, and slightly deformed where his spine ran a bit crooked. The memories of the fight between him and his father and the resulting image of the dead little wolf racked the dark female's mind, sending waves of time-deluded pain washing over her conscience. She bit her lip, forcing the thoughts back to the hidden crevice where they belonged. Pulling herself together, Nightkeeper opened her mouth to answer Soran's question about her travels. "I was... Seven, maybe almost eight months when I left. I suppose it hasn't been too long, just enough for me to grow accustomed to the life of a loner." She looked up as the other wolf arrived, glancing briefly at her eyes and quickly looking away. She had forgotten that it was provocative in the moment of surprise as the other female appeared behind Soran. "Hello," she said, looking down apologetically. Her tail was lowered in case the female had taken offense to her unintentional eye-contact.

Table by Aly, code by the Mentors!

<style>
.darkroses57 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/TEhjM.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#000000; width:450px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 315px 0px; color:#737373; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.darkroses57 b {color:#ff0030; }
.darkroses57 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.darkroses57 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.darkroses57 .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.darkroses57 .wordcount {color:#a70020; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #a70020; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread