Could you tell?
[html] I failed at this post, forgive me!!
Eyes looked sadly at the male in front of him. Aleo smiled weakly, but he wanted the man to know that he would never hurt someone in Ichika. "I came from Germany. After my family was killed." He wanted to tell more, but didn't want to waste the Ichikan's time. His ears flicked back when he was to tell more about the killing. Aleo was afraid that he would be turned away. "I was protecting my pack. I couldn't make any peace with them. The biggest one had tortured my little sister, she was bleeding and helpless. He held a knife to her throat, I tried to make a deal with him so he could give Marika back. He slit her throat before I had a chance. I lost it and attacked. I ended up killing one." His voice showed that he wasn't proud of his deed but was rather ashamed and grieving for his family.

He turned and looked at the male, "I did what I thought was right at the time. If your pack or family or someone you love was threatened, what would you do?" The question was not meant to be a challenge, but it was to make his point. [/html]

Messages In This Thread