Could you tell?
[html]

Big Grin Aleo seems so sad...I thought that I'd put him in Ichika because I had another character in InH, but she had to move to Anathema because she had found a mate and he lived there...I guess I couldn't resist the Ichika awesomeness!

The man smiled and his tail wagged slightly, his emotion on his face remained grim. "Well... There was a conflict between my family and the rogues. It was over land and wealth. He raised his eyebrows at the male's next question. He had to think. "Well...Yes and no. I regret taking a life, they might have had a family. But in some ways, I don't. My sister and my family was killed by people who were bad. I could've helped them." He spoke quietly at his words, everything he said was the truth. He would never lie to anyone, not to the male in front of him. This was hard to talk about the killing, but in a way it felt like a relief. He looked up and his dark tail wagged. "I never did get your name. I'm Aleo. Aleo d'Lanri." He felt bad for not making normal conversation and later he would apologize.

Aleo gave a small smile, the dark male felt slightly anguished. His knowledge of the Ichikans wasn't that much, but he did know that they were fair and peaceful people. If he wasn't allowed in, maybe he could make friends with them in the unclaimed lands. Aleo's scars would always remind him of his past. If in case he did get accepted, Aleo could protect the lands from any harm, so that no one would have the same fate as his family. Aleo was sure that the story was over, that it was all that he could tell. Coming to the borders of Ichika no Ho-en was his way of finding a new start. To make his life infinitely better than it was. His deceased sister Marika was missed by the onyx male, she was his best friend. She wasn't like the other girls in his village. Most tried to impress the boys by somehow improving their looks, but Marika seemed to favor going on hunts and learning the ways of survival. He could talk to his sister about anything and she would understand much better than anyone else. But now she was dead. Nothing but ashes, something gone forever. Aleo shook his head to clear the saddening thoughts and turned back to the male. "What are some of the Ichikan ways?" He inquired while sitting back down on the ground. He crossed his legs and folded his hands in his lap. This was the way of listening and if the man before him spoke, Aleo's eyes and ears were on him. [/html]

Messages In This Thread