down and dirty
[html]
OOC / +307

She seemed relaxed, even in the face of his anxiety, so even before she spoke he knew all was well, that there were no trespassers to maul today. How unfortunate. She touched the pike he held gently, and he looked down at her smoky colored hand as she spoke of how she had been trying to fix it. He looked at her, but without pity. She was strong, spunky, and crafty; all these things made up for her size tenfold. Besides, he wasn’t the tallest man himself, pretty average he had to admit, but not that caused him to be able to understand completely what it was like to live in her body.

Brushing off her slight self-loathing, he took the pike and drove it deep into the ground where she had begun to dig a hole. This was an easy task for him, for the majority of Helotes’ strength resided in his muscular forearms. He then retrieved the skull that she had managed to kick, and places it upon the pike. For a moment his hand lingered there, caressing the smooth, bleached surface of the bone. He then turned to Zana again, his grin returning, You being the maid of Inferni lands today? Cleaning up other people’s messes? He laughed before calming, I’ll help you out. I’m fucking bored anyway.

The dark Lykoi then stepped over to another pike and skull, lying in the dust and retrieved them in his strong arms, palming the half broken wolf skull and holding it up to his face, Heh, I wonder if all these wolves died by Inferni hands, or if some screwed up yote just went bone hunting one day. Somehow, he doubted these were all battle caused remains, but perhaps one day he would be able to add the cranium of someone he killed to the borders.

<style type="text/css">
.Helotestab2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#75040a; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.Helotestab2ooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.Helotestab2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Helotestab2 {margin:0 auto; width:470px; background-color:#070103; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... estab2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px double #000; padding: 310px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.Helotestab2 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.Helotestab2 p b:after {content: close-quote; }

</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread