Could you tell?
oops posted in the wrong account again...[html]Aleo listened to Noah and nodded, he understood. Ichika was a place of kinship. Everyone was family, a place of peace and happiness.After Noah had called and his voice echoed into the forest, soon enough the boy heard footfalls of that of a horse and luperci and was surprised to see a man standing before him with an outstretched hand. A grin split across the boy's face and he took the new stranger's hand. The stranger told Aleo that his name was Razekiel."Hey. I'm Aleo. Nice to met you." Aleo shook the man's hand and stepped back a little. When the coyote asked what they were there for, Al looked at Noah and then continued. "I was thinking of joining your pack. I kinda thought it was right for me." Aleo nodded and then looked up at the two. So far everything was fine, Noah hadn't judged him for what he had done in the past and the coyote was friendly towards him. Maybe Ichika would become the young man's home. Maybe he could get his new start.

Aleo had many worries though. What if he was turned away, it was unlikely but it could happen. What if he couldn't make friends? Aleo hadn't always been very social. While the coy-wolf's head worried, he had noticed the large stallion that Razekiel had ridden in on, Aleo hadn't always been around them, but had a certain liking towards them. He reached forward tentatively, looking to Razekiel to see it was alright. The dark male's voice was soft and soothing as he petted the stallion's neck and ran his fingers through its mane. "Hey...It's alright." He smiled and turned back towards the coyote and Noah, he looked at the older coyote and smiled. "What's his name?" Aleo wagged his tail slowly and stepped back to where he originally was.[/html]

Messages In This Thread