A bored afternoon
[html]

waaaaay short, but I’m @ work doing the best I can^^ and I know there’s some word mistakes in here somewhere….but please! Don’t shoot my notepad D=

Desaevio remebered Cercelees words; that getting pack allies would be hard, and that they rather should seek help with friends and family. There had been a meeting between the pack leaders, and unfourtunantly Cer hadn’t really gotten any further with her plea for help there. But at least Des felt he had tried, he had asked a stranger, Skoll, and surely, he had gained a sort of sympathy. Too bad he didn’t have any friends to ask, or any family.

For now, they weren’t to attack anyone at their border, just wait and be defensive. A good beginning strategy, as long as it didn’t become something permanent. The dark male looked a round himself, a little bored, not from the conversation, but of the whole war and the fact that he had arrived at a place where wolves acted like kittens, which he resented.

Thank you… he answered Skoll, deeply wishing the other was at better health. Do you know someone at all that could be willing to help us in anyway? He thought of his own weapon making skills, they weren’t the best, he was no master, but he could easily forge spears, simple shields and knifes. That would at least count for something.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread